ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So now you must show that Christ is NOT sitting on the Throne according to Paul, but instead you write:

He arose again to sit at the Right Hand of the Father... THAT is the Throne of Christ... Paul and Peter agree...
Poor Arsenios can't allow himself to see any differences. If he did, he'd have to remove that funny hat that he wears.

john w

Hall of Fame
YUP

Neener-meaner-weener-neener...

But I am NOT calling you a weener-dog, OK?

Juvenile theatrics are no help for you here, John...

You have to MAKE YOUR CASE for your TWO GOSPELS LIE...

AND...

You CANNOT DO IT...

Juvenile diversions won't work here...

You have to make your case...

And your drooly teeth are showing clearly now under the bloody sheepskin you are wearing...

Hating wolves is not loving Christ, you know...

So I just hate lies...

But not wolves and liars...

Arsenios

Summer rerun season is here early....Dry as dust. You definitely are beginning to bore me, Maharishi. I thought you might be a challenge. Instead, all you provide is cotton candy.

Arsenios

Instead of just allegedly "justifying" a SOF, as many on TOL do, who have unteacheable spirits.

Among whom YOU are in the very first RANK...

Me too, for that matter...

I will most assuredly NOT be taught by ANYONE like YOU...

Arsenios

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your fangs are exposing themselves dripping their poison, John...

Sheep have nothing to fear from you wolves...

But the wolves like you HAVE TO attack the sheep...

Lest you STARVE TO DEATH...

Sheep don't attack...

Wolves do...

Sheep just speak the Truth...

IF you are attacking, as you say you are, then you are the Wolf...

Arsenios

I coundn't agree more.

You have exposed the wolves for who they really are.

la

john w

Hall of Fame
Now you are heading into infantile...

A step up perhaps...

From juvenile...

Did you remember Paul's words yet?

Being reviled, we bless...???

God Bless You, my Brother...

I am sorry you will not, yet, at least, bless me...

Nor pray for me...

Christians pray for one another and for their enemies...

Christ died for Paul who hated Him and persecuted Him, remember?

He even died for you...

And for me too...

God Bless You John W...

Arsenios

Good one-wolves giving a blessing....No, Maharishi, all you can do is "Huff, and puff............."

I've fought bigger, meaner wolves than you, Maharishi.

john w

Hall of Fame
Among whom YOU are in the very first RANK...

Me too, for that matter...

I will most assuredly NOT be taught by ANYONE like YOU...

Arsenios

Could you capitalize a few more words? That would "seal the deal." Please?

Arsenios

Good one-wolves giving a blessing....No, Maharishi, all you can do is "Huff, and puff............."

I've fought bigger, meaner wolves than you, Maharishi.

1Cor 4:12
And labour, working with our own hands:
being reviled, we bless;
being persecuted, we suffer it:

Arsenios

john w

Hall of Fame
Reckon Arsenios Hall is a follower of Dr. Harrison Everett Breen?

I reckon that he sits around, at the old folks home, with Mr. Schwamp.And then, he waxes the steps, and makes prank phone calls, after midnight, calling old people, like myself, late at night, who have landline phones, and, before hanging up on them, he says, "Bless you, Jake."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, that particular phrase was not mentioned in Acts 2, it is true. However, John the Baptist proclaimed, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" I'm sure that was brought up amongst the apostles and was known to them.

Also, here is Peter, speaking to Jews:

Acts 2:38 "...for the remission of sins..."

Acts 3:19 "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out"

Acts 5:31 "...that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins."

And when Paul is preaching to Jews in the synagogue at Pisidian Antioch he says:

Acts 13:37 But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay. 38 “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.

A truthful post..

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
I PRAY that I bore you...

God Bless you, Brother...

Arsenios - The Boring...

"If he did, he'd have to remove that funny hat that he wears."-heir

It's Meshak's boyfriend! He's been outed! He talks like her-she talk like him. They both wear stupid hats.

Bless you....Good day to you, sir.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't it strange that Paul never even ONCE refers to believers as sheep in his epistles?

Paul also never even ONCE refers to the Lord Jesus Christ as a shepherd.

Isn't that weird?

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
Heb 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Arsenios

I reckon that he sits around, at the old folks home, with Mr. Schwamp.And then, he waxes the steps, and makes prank phone calls, after midnight, calling old people, like myself, late at night, who have landline phones, and, before hanging up on them, he says, "Bless you, Jake."

Now THAT was FUNNY!!

Thanks, John...

And Bless You...

I owe you a good chuckle!

Arsenios

heir

TOL Subscriber
So did Paul, who was one of the murderers...
Paul gloried in the cross!

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

He preached repentance, and self denial, and the taking up of one's own cross daily, and following Christ... THAT is HOW one Glorifies God Who ASCENDED the Cross...
Taking up their cross would be to love not their own lives unto the death,

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

but us, a living sacrifice (and don't confuse service with salvation as you cannot serve to be saved, you must be saved to serve!):

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Which it is for the world, but not for Christians who are not OF this world...
:nono: We did not murder the Messiah. Notice:

Galatians 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Show even once where he DENIED that Christ died for the remission of our sins...
The point is (which you completely missed) is that Peter did not preach "that Christ died for our sins". He didn't know it. He didn't even know that the Lord must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day shortly before it would happen. Just look at Peter's reaction:

Matthew 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Matthew 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

john w

Hall of Fame
1Cor 4:12
And labour, working with our own hands:
being reviled, we bless;
being persecuted, we suffer it:

Arsenios

Genesis-Revelation.

I just went over the top.

Bless you, Mr. Maharishi Meshak.

Status