The coming kingdom

Right Divider

Body part
2Tim 4:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:1) I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

The LORD Jesus Christ will establish His kingdom at His appearing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
appearing, NKJV New King James Version

appearing, NKJV New King James Version

(4:1) I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

The LORD Jesus Christ will establish His kingdom at His appearing.

NKJV New King James Version appearing

1 Timothy 6:14 NKJV - that you keep [this] commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,

2 Timothy 1:10 NKJV - but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, [who] has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

2 Timothy 4:1 NKJV - I charge [you] therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Timothy 4:8 NKJV - Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Titus 2:13 NKJV - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Right Divider

Body part
NKJV New King James Version appearing

1 Timothy 6:14 NKJV - that you keep [this] commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,

2 Timothy 1:10 NKJV - but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, [who] has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

2 Timothy 4:1 NKJV - I charge [you] therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Timothy 4:8 NKJV - Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Titus 2:13 NKJV - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
We can all do word searches Jacob.... Did you have a point?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We can all do word searches Jacob.... Did you have a point?

Shalom.

Yes. At minimum, the following scripture or verse reveals that Yeshua, Jesus, has already appeared had His appearing or there was an appearing. One might say His first advent if they use the word advent.

Shalom.

Jacob

Right Divider

Body part
Shalom.

Yes. At minimum, the following scripture or verse reveals that Yeshua, Jesus, has already appeared had His appearing or there was an appearing. One might say His first advent if they use the word advent.

Shalom.

Jacob
You have a reading comprehension problem as 2 Timothy 4:1 is in the FUTURE TENSE (which is why I underlined SHALL JUDGE [at His appearing and His kingdom]).

The appearing referred to in 2 Timothy 4:1 is NOT His time on earth thus far.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have a reading comprehension problem as 2 Timothy 4:1 is in the FUTURE TENSE (which is why I underlined SHALL JUDGE [at His appearing and His kingdom]).

The appearing referred to in 2 Timothy 4:1 is NOT His time on earth thus far.

I do not have a reading comprehension problem. You may be correct. I am not arguing with that. The next question after establishing that 2 Timothy 1:10 NKJV is speaking about the past, is asking about

if it also is speaking about the past.

Shalom.

Jacob

Right Divider

Body part
I do not have a reading comprehension problem. You may be correct. I am not arguing with that. The next question after establishing that 2 Timothy 1:10 NKJV is speaking about the past, is asking about

if it also is speaking about the past.

Shalom.

Jacob
The NKJV seems to have problems, since Paul is STILL speaking about HIS FUTURE appearing.

2Tim 4:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:8) Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The NKJV seems to have problems, since Paul is STILL speaking about HIS FUTURE appearing.

2Tim 4:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:8) Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

I grew up with the NASB. The New American Standard Bible.

2 Timothy 4:1 NASB - I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Timothy 4:8 NASB - in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Right Divider

Body part
I grew up with the NASB. The New American Standard Bible.

2 Timothy 4:1 NASB - I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Timothy 4:8 NASB - in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Shalom.

Jacob
The NASB is another Bible that like to "change" things a bit. Get a KJB and you'll be better off.

The 1 Timothy 4:1 verse that says SHALL judge is because the Greek word is mello, which means "about to be". It is FUTURE TENSE.... It is also used in these verses:

Matt 12:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:32) And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Matt 16:27 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:27) For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matt 17:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:22) ¶ And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:

Eph 1:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Do you get the picture yet?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The NASB is another Bible that like to "change" things a bit. Get a KJB and you'll be better off.

The 1 Timothy 4:1 verse that says SHALL judge is because the Greek word is mello, which means "about to be". It is FUTURE TENSE.... It is also used in these verses:

Matt 12:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:32) And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Matt 16:27 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:27) For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matt 17:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:22) ¶ And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:

Eph 1:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Do you get the picture yet?

I do not have a KJB.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't know.

I know it is a question that shouldn't be answered I don't know. I don't know what dense is. That is the wrong answer as well.

But you have attacked me with it anyhow. I give way.

What?

Shalom.

Jacob
1 Tim 4:1 is FUTURE TENSE... that much is easy to see... and yet you don't see... even though I showed you....

You are extremely dense and have earned your place back on my ignore list.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 Tim 4:1 is FUTURE TENSE... that much is easy to see... and yet you don't see... even though I showed you....

You are extremely dense and have earned your place back on my ignore list.

Now you say extremely dense and say I have earned a place back on your ignore list. Amazing strategy and tactic to not see what you are not recognizing yourself to have said. Saying you aren't listening does not help if you are saying that I should have produced this which is are your words.

eleos

His kingdom is already established in heaven. Now if you mean, establish His kingdom on earth at His 2nd coming .... No ... He does not until after the 1st resurrection (the saved) and after the 2nd resurrection (the lost), then destroys all the lost and the earth by fire and makes it new and then He establishes His kingdom on earth as described in Revelation. At His 2nd coming He gathers the saved.

1 Thessalonians 4

13But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Notice He does not touch the earths surface.

Revelation 20

4 ... They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection.