the church

KingdomRose

there are three persons in one God
-just as there are three persons in one family
-we are made in Their Image

LOL! Are you equal to your father in the family arrangement? Do you have as much say as he does (or at least he did when you were at home)? I don't think so, unless you had a confused, disfunctional family.

KingdomRose

please quote them

Oh....perhaps you don't have a Bible? I should have known. Sorry about that. OK I'll quote those scriptures that show that Jesus will rule over the earth, after having eliminated all of mankind's governments.

Isaiah 9:6,7: "For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder....His empire shall be multiplied, and there shall be no end of peace. He shall sit upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom: to establish it and strengthen it with judgment and with justice, from henceforth and forever." (The Holy Bible/ New Catholic Edition)

Isaiah 11:1-9: "And there shall come forth a rod out of the root of Jesse [King David's father], and a flower shall rise up out of his root. 2.And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him: the spirit of wisdom, and of understanding, the spirit of counsel, and of fortitude, the spirit of knowledge, and of godliness. 3.And he shall be filled with the spirit of the fear of the Lord. He shall not judge according to the sight of the eyes, nor reprove according to the hearing of the ears, 4.but he shall judge the poor with justice, and shall reprove with equity for the meek of the earth. And he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked. 5.And justice shall be the girdle of his loins, and faith the girdle of his reins. 6.The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid. The calf and the lion and the sheep shall abide together, and a little child shall lead them. 7.The calf and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall rest together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8.And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp; and the weaned child shall thrust his hand into the den of the basilisk [viper]. 9.They shall not hurt, nor shall they kill in all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord [YHWH], as the covering waters of the sea." (New Catholic Edition)

Daniel 2:44: "But in the days of those kingdoms the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed;...and it shall break in pieces and shall consume all these kingdoms, and itself shall stand forever." (New Catholic Edition)

Revelation [Apocalypse]20:6 "Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection! Over these the second death has no power; but they will be priests of God and Christ, and will reign with him a thousand years." (New Catholic Edition)

Apocalypse 5:9,10: "And they sing a new canticle, saying, 'Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals; for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us for God with thy blood, out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and hast made them for our God a kingdom and priests, and they shall reign over the earth.'" (New Catholic Edition)

So...we can see that God will set up over the earth His own government, and Jesus will be the assigned one to rule for a thousand years over the earth.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Chris,

You have been questioning a lot
to KR but you don't seem to be paying attention.

You have been refuted all your questions.

It is not good to stay in ignorant to refuse to accept the reality and the Truth.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Because the Crusades and the Inquisition happened a few years before I was born. Indeed, even WWII was before I was born, so I missed all the heart-wrenching deeds and mis-deeds of the Church (such as remaining silent when millions of Jews and other people were being exterminated; signing an agreement with Hitler to basically back each other up---the Concordat, signed by Pope Pius XII; and so many other things).

Throughout history, though, up to the present day, Jehovah's people have spoken out. I once or twice wrote a letter myself (as did many JWs) to the president of Malawi because of the atrocities there. The RCC didn't do anything about the situation, as it didn't during the Tutsi and Hutu slaughter within the last 20 years in Africa, and during every other slaughter that has been going on over there and in the Balkans and practically everywhere else on Earth.

That's right you were not there....nor were we

Jesus did not complain to the Romans about their atrocities, he did not write letters about every injustice or act of brutality. He went straight to the heart and core of the matter which is sin in the human heart

...in YOUR heart

When people start out on this righteous indignation at everyone's sin which you and jerzy and shackles are on you are doing it to deflect attention away from the corruption in your own hearts, which you will not let God deal with by the cross...you REFUSE to come to Him that you might be saved, born again.

You say "oh I am too humble to ever claim to be saved"

That is like the little chick refusing to fly to the bosom of the hen that it might be safe...oh the little chick is too humble, far be it from him to flee for refuge.

Your message and your indignation over every one else's sins while refusing to be saved from your own is one GIANT FRAUD.

You can run you frauds but you cannot hide, Jesus knows what you are all about.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Chris,

You don't believe in OSAS snd believe in good deeds. You are right track in that respect. It is about fruit. You see many of tangible JWs godly fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Why don't you take heed of what Jesus says and adjust your faith accordingly?

KingdomRose

That's right you were not there....nor were we

Jesus did not complain to the Romans about their atrocities, he did not write letters about every injustice or act of brutality. He went straight to the heart and core of the matter which is sin in the human heart

...in YOUR heart

When people start out on this righteous indignation at everyone's sin which you and jerzy and shackles are on you are doing it to deflect attention away from the corruption in your own hearts, which you will not let God deal with by the cross...you REFUSE to come to Him that you might be saved, born again.

You say "oh I am too humble to ever claim to be saved"

That is like the little chick refusing to fly to the bosom of the hen that it might be safe...oh the little chick is too humble, far be it from him to flee for refuge.

Your message and your indignation over every one else's sins while refusing to be saved from your own is one GIANT FRAUD.

You can run you frauds but you cannot hide, Jesus knows what you are all about.

Um, where do you get the erroneous idea that I refuse to go to Jesus to be saved? Your "giant fraud" is in your own closed mind.

Jesus does indeed know what I'm all about, and I believe he is happy with me because I'm doing the best I can to serve him and his Father.

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matthew 5:11,12, NASB)

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So...we can see that God will set up over the earth His own government, and Jesus will be the assigned one to rule for a thousand years over the earth.

no
-I don't see where it says Jesus will rule for a thousand years over the earth
-and
-since you do
-please tell me why He only rules for that period

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Um, where do you get the erroneous idea that I refuse to go to Jesus to be saved? Your "giant fraud" is in your own closed mind.

Jesus does indeed know what I'm all about, and I believe he is happy with me because I'm doing the best I can to serve him and his Father.

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matthew 5:11,12, NASB)

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

Yes, yes Jesus is pleased with you...you are doing your best to serve Him, you, you, you

And you go around heaping the muck pile upon everyone else but if anyone squeaks about you it's "oh poor persecuted me" shining so bright as you do and all

So are you saved? are you born again? don't tell us you came to Jesus doing this or doing that, a humble servant...tell us you came like we did as sinners desiring to be saved, seeking the promised new birth, new life.

If you had those things you would talk about those things...and that is what the world needs....not to be condemned by you but to be saved with the salvation which YOU have been saved with

were it ever true that you were saved.