the church

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I do not sin by going by men as you do

Arminian, Calvin...you are sinning.
You haven't answered me on the other thread. Do you pray the following?:

"Our Father, Who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses."

Do you pray that? I pray that. I admit I trespass. I'm a trespasser. 'You?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How or why would a supposed christian who is an idolater acknowledge they are an idolater and their life is a lie ?
What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Spoiler
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
READ THE SCRIPTURES ASK GOD AND PRAY.You will NEVER find truth in the RCC that is not polluted with idolatry and worshiping a pope and praying to Mary !
For me it's actually the opposite. I read the Scripture and asked God and prayed, and I never found truth until I looked more carefully at the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is like God saying to us all, "I'm not making it hard. I'm not that kind of person. I'm going to make it very, very clear and easy, what I want you to know from Me."

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Exo 20:4

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Exo 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Seventh Day Adventist, are ya?

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"

'You keep that? You, personally, do you keep that? And next, wherever you do church, do all of them also keep that, to the letter?

"11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

'You believe in a six-day creation? I do.

God's Truth

For me it's actually the opposite. I read the Scripture and asked God and prayed, and I never found truth until I looked more carefully at the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is like God saying to us all, "I'm not making it hard. I'm not that kind of person. I'm going to make it very, very clear and easy, what I want you to know from Me."

That is not how God says you will find Him.

That is NOT how God says you will know Him.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That is not how God says you will find Him.

That is NOT how God says you will know Him.
Are you a trespasser?

I'm not taking any advice from someone who denies they trespass. I'm not even going to take you seriously as a human adult. You're like a baby.

God's Truth

Are you a trespasser?

I'm not taking any advice from someone who denies they trespass. I'm not even going to take you seriously as a human adult. You're like a baby.

You do not take advice from people who will prove what God says with what God says.