ECT The Church of Christian Truthers

turbosixx

I've stated my position clearly enough. President Obama is a war criminal that professes to be a Christian.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...a-muslim-no-hes-not-evidence-has-not-changed/

So I profess to be a Christian Truther.

Rhetorical question. If you were looking for a part, for say a Toyota and you find the same part from three different sources. One is from Toyota, another is from Toyota-Seyiu and then Shueisha. Which one would you feel confidient is an original part?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
The video, which you claimed to have watched several times, is 1 hr 50 minutes long. Are you now confessing that you have lied when you said that you have watched it?

I guess I should have included the word "again". I am not watching it again. Now, post your lie and evidence of you ate interested in discussing it.

Shubee

What is so sad about your statement is that the truth you are associating with Jesus had nothing to do with Jesus. Your "truth" is all about 9/11.
The Fundamental Beliefs of Millerite Adventists, Circa 2015 is extraordinarily broad. And there is no greater empirical evidence to demonstrate the importance of the fulfillment of endtime prophecy than what is widely known about 9/11.

ttruscott

A person calling himself Zog Has Fallen presented this same OP on another forum. This name would suggest an antipathy to ZOG and a suggestion it is defeated or will soon be defeated. In this context, the Zionist gov't seems a better bet for the purpose of this person than does a children's story.

Peace, Ted