Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Chosen's fabulous review by the secular mag The Atlantic

This is the show from Tuesday, June 29th, 2021

SUMMARY:

the-chosen-table.jpg
Bob Enyart shares Chris DeVille's glowing review of The Chosen, the multi-season television drama of the life of Christ that's approaching 200 million views! That review, shockingly, was published in the influential secular magazine The Atlantic. Also, Bob gives a glimpse of a project BEL is running in order to promote The Chosen. He's NOT asking for funds to support the project, but he is asking that if you've been a major donor to the production, giving $5,000 or more, that you contact him at bob@kgov.com. Tune in to find out more!

Today's Resource: Chosen - It's Not What People Think

With this resource, we're going beyond our standard 30-day money back guarantee! This three-part series carefully notes the lessons from the chosen priests, the chosen kings, and the chosen people. For our repeat customers and for any devout Christian, we are offering a double-your-money back guarantee on this particular Bible study! (That is, atheists and others who just want to make a quick buck need not apply. But for our Christian friends... ) Regardless of how much you've studied the Bible, and regardless of your doctrinal view on predestination and free will, we are confident that you are currently unaware of the astounding Bible verses in this study. So, we will give you double your money back if within 30 days of receiving these presentations, you watch them and then write to us saying that you were not satisfied and that you were not significantly informed by these overlooked scriptures. Then we will give you double your money back. So, order now! And prepare to be amazed!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I downloaded the Chosen app the other day. Now I just need to find the time (and motivation) to watch it. And I want to watch it at some point.