ECT the charade about 'saved' in Rom 11

SaulToPaul 2

Prob the most important is 5:8 because justification and saved are related. Saved is the whole package of justification, transformation now and glorification on the final day. But you might not know this from this particular verse: it's the protective passage through God's wrath.

There is nothing about the land of Israel or a re-Judaism there.

There are many synonyms. To have no condemnation as in 8 does use the word 'saved.' But they are obviously saved.

There is nothing about the land of Israel or Judaism there.

10:13 is how the string of questions in 14 is introduced.

The two quotes of Isaiah in 11:26 are about now in Christ: this is not a prediction about Israel in the future.

Show us please where land promises were made void.

We will wait............forever.

Interplanner

Show us please where land promises were made void.

We will wait............forever.

The people who lived there and 'received the promises' considered themselves ALIENS AND STRANGERS ON THIS EARTH. Heb 11:14. As far as I can tell, you are talking about Israel on this earth, right? Well, what else do you need to know? btw that letter was TO THE HEBREWS!!!

Nor were they thinking of going back to Persia, or for that matter, Egypt. Not the believers. They have something to share with all mankind, which is why the fulfilled things in Hebrews benefit all believers who believe not just Jews.

This is NT Theology 101.

Danoh

The people who lived there and 'received the promises' considered themselves ALIENS AND STRANGERS ON THIS EARTH. Heb 11:14. As far as I can tell, you are talking about Israel on this earth, right? Well, what else do you need to know? btw that letter was TO THE HEBREWS!!!

Nor were they thinking of going back to Persia, or for that matter, Egypt. Not the believers. They have something to share with all mankind, which is why the fulfilled things in Hebrews benefit all believers who believe not just Jews.

This is NT Theology 101.

No, that is your "still recovering from playing in traffic as a child 101" stupidity.

Where, you Scripture-less heretic, is your use of the Scripture?

Even many of the perhaps lost (if not confused) on here at least attempt to prove a thing via the many passages of Scripture accompanying their assertions.

You sure have a low regard for the Scripture; you'd rather quote and or parrot various of your endless, just as confused pet external writers.

You're in the wrong site. This is a site where the Scripture is cited.

Go look for some humanist site to spout your reasoning of men on in your unbelief, you clown.

Mark 3:5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts...

That is you - ever in your hardness of heart - your fool assertions over what the passages assert.

Thus your hypocritical refusal to quote the Scriptures.

SaulToPaul 2

This is NT Theology 101.

Still waiting....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD is heresy.

Reader be warned.

LA

This post should read: "MAD is an intricate part of understanding and Rightly Dividing the New Testament." The problem is, the author of this post "LA" is way too ignorant to comprehend that TRUTH. LA only excels at making "Death Predictions about Fellow Posters" that NEVER come to fruition. I'll give her that much respect.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've done that 10x. I've written it out. No one pays attention, because people only pay attention to what they want to. D'ist's want 2P2P (now 2G2P2P) to be true; I don't know why. So they only 'hear' that voice and pay attention to their formulas.

Of all the people here who ask for brand-new write-ups of things I have done 100x, usually in several threads, D'ists are the least attentive, worst recalling.

The only thing you have to offer to any conversation is CONFUSION.