The carnal spirit of the carnal spirit of the Spirit:

Letsargue

If you think there has been a difference between you and the things that I have been teaching, you are about to be hurled beyond anything you have ever imagined. – Most of you hide or turn your heads from anything I have had to say. You cannot disprove any of the past teachings, and if someone from Heaven says something new, you scoff, and try to refute it with the most childish gestures possible.

The CARNAL SPIRIT was the creation of the “Spirit of God”. In other words, the Spirit of God created the creation out of himself / the Spirit of God. The creation was GOD, and God was the unseen even though one could see the carnal of the creation of God who was God. God is and was Spirit and his creation was God, and the Heavens declare the Glory of God, who was the Heavens and them created. Therefore, the carnal can see the carnal God / the Heavens, but cannot see the Spirit of God. - God who was the Heavens or the creation, came to earth and was seen by the carnal and He dwelt among them. The carnal could not see God who was the creation, but was the carnal Body of Christ the Spirit of God, and of the creation / Jesus Christ. – Jesus Christ was God seen by many, but they could not see God who was the Creation. – Jesus said” – “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father”, but they could not understand that the Father was the creation / God. – The Heavens declare THEIR GLORY. ---- Jesus was the carnal spirit of the carnal of the Spirit of God made in the flesh / carnal. – The flesh of Jesus was the spirit of the carnal of God who was spirit that the carnal man could not see. ---- Now, can you understand the TONGUES OF THE ANGELS.? – I think not, because they are spiritually discerned. – Tongues are not the tongues of some foreign language, but the Spirit of the Word spoken by the Angels, and the lost cannot understand the Spirit of the Word.

God was the creation, and the creation / God was made flesh and dwelt among us. The man of the Old Law could not understand the coming of the creation of God in the flesh who was God. – The unseen is always the spirit of the seen, and that which you see is the carnal of the unseen, always. – Today after the unseen God has come to the spirit of man, that is said to be face to face to the Angels of the justified man made perfect. - Face to face with the Spirit of God / Christ, and the Spiritual man / Angel.

Let me remind you what was said. – 2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV – “Even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16- As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction”. ----- Paul once said while at ship wreck: --- Acts 27:23 KJV – “There stood by me this night, the Angel of God, WHOSE I AM, and WHOM I SERVE”. ----- That is a perfect example of the not hearing what the Spirit says. – Paul just said there, that he was the Angel of God that stood by him, and he serves the same Angel’s God.

Paul, Jesus, and the Creation are the carnal of God, The Angel, the Body of Christ, and God are the Spirit of the creation. – Up until the death of Jesus, all spirits WERE CARNAL. – Jesus cast an evil SPIRIT out of a carnal man, and a CARNAL SPIRIT ran down the road. – Up until the death of Jesus, the Angels walked the earth as carnal creatures of the creation. – AFTER the death of Jesus, His Spirit and all other spirits were made SPIRITUAL SPIRITS, no longer carnal Spirits of the carnal creation. “Minded” is spiritual, both carnal and spiritual minded. The flesh is the carnal of the carnal and there is no spiritual of the spiritual God to them. – The New Heaven and the New Earth are all Spiritual and there is no carnal to them. – The carnal Earth and the carnal creation is now the carnal and there is NO spiritual to them other than the evil thoughts of darkness of the carnal creation and of them, and that is the spiritual Hell. - Now, Hell is the darkness and the anger of the creation and of God, and God the Spirit has repented from the carnal creation in the spiritual darkness by which all things were made separate from the love of the Spirit of God, and the creation, and Jesus, and the Angels. ----- Do you understand?

Paul – There is none like my God – 062211