The black art of misappropriating charitable foundation funds

marke

Who donated the tens of millions of dollars to BLM and why? Where did that money go, besides into the pockets of BLM officers in violation of federal laws?

Cullors, a self-described “trained Marxist,” told The Associated Press on May 9 that she hosted a small party at the mansion in January 2021, to celebrate the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. She added that about 15 people participated in the party, including members from the Los Angeles chapter of BLM.

In April, Cullors denied she had ever lived in the mansion or taken advantage of the property for personal reasons, after New York Magazine revealed that the group bought the property for $5.8 million in October 2020. The 6,500-square-foot estate was purchased with money that had been donated to Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, just two weeks after BLM received $66.5 million from its fiscal sponsor.

In May 2021, Cullors resigned as the group’s executive director, amid criticism over her personal wealth and the group’s finances.

On April 26, Indiana’s Attorney General, Todd Rokita, filed a lawsuit against the BLM foundation, as part of an ongoing investigation of the organization’s use of funds.

PureX

A "self-described trained Marxist", ... a self-described "man of God", ... s self-described "freedom fighter", ... a thieving criminal is a thieving criminal, and most them are liars, too.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How do you train to be a Marxist?

Do you go to the gym?
Or do you just eat a big bowl of lead paint chips every morning?

Gary K

Banned
I'll just add this. It's very unlikely that Cullors and company misappropriated the money without the knowledge of the donors because BLM is a tool used by those who are far bigger criminals than BLM is and I give BLM enough credit for being smart enough to know that to steal from the hand that feeds them would be a death sentence.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump and his charitable Trump Foundation knows all about misappropriating charitable foundation funds.

Gary K

Banned
No, I'm saying look both places. BLM is a scam, but it isn't the only scam in town by far.
You're right. Everything that comes from the left is a scam for it, the political left itself, is a scam. Thanks for pointing out to me that I didn't cover enough territory in my previous statement. I appreciate your help.

PureX

These scams have nothing to do with left or right, black or white. Criminals don't care who they steal from or who is harmed by it. They lie and cheat and steal for their own gain. Nothing else.

marke

How do you train to be a Marxist?

Do you go to the gym?
Or do you just eat a big bowl of lead paint chips every morning?
The typical woke leftist American takes free government money to go to a typical Marxist US college and gets brainwashed to stupidly believe in Marxism instead of believing in God.

marke

Trump and his charitable Trump Foundation knows all about misappropriating charitable foundation funds.
Trump possibly misappropriated thousands of Trump Foundation funds while the Clintons misappropriated tens of millions in ill-gotten Clinton Foundation funds. Some of those misappropriated funds financed Bill's many excursions to Epstein's Pedophile Isle.

marke

No, I'm saying look both places. BLM is a scam, but it isn't the only scam in town by far.
Every crooked politician worth his salt has some sort of personal piggy bank charitable foundation through which to hide money from the IRS and finance a future comfortable lifestyle.

marke

These scams have nothing to do with left or right, black or white. Criminals don't care who they steal from or who is harmed by it. They lie and cheat and steal for their own gain. Nothing else.
Crooked politicians operating self-serving scams who are protected by friendly crooked government officials will likely never be exposed for their corruption.

PureX

Crooked politicians operating self-serving scams who are protected by friendly crooked government officials will likely never be exposed for their corruption.
That's because they're all crooks. They've made lying, cheating and stealing legal for themselves, and for their fellow criminals. The only time they really get in trouble is when they steal from each other.