The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

Ben Masada

Colossians 3:11 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

How can Christ be "in all".

What... is he like... some sort of Proton or something?

:banana:

:cigar:

That's the soul of Replacement Theology. Through this Pauline juggling of words the policy of Replacement Theology is showing. Nothing is left but only those who are in "Christ" according to the gospel of Paul aka Christianity. Every thing else must be done with.

Ben Masada

Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Knowledge of any sort does not come through by walking by faith but by sight. When Paul juxtaposed the opposites of "by faith" versus "by sight," he had in mind that to walk by sight is to walk with understanding and, to walk by faith, he meant probably to leave the understanding with him. He probably did not like wise guys around him but people with questions he could answer while molding in the process the minds of his listeners. (II Cor. 5:7)

Ben Masada

the scripture explains God ....God is the Father of Lights....James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

your teaching is from self and not contained in scripture which God has set as the benchmark for testing the truth...
1 John 4
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. ...

Well, New Birth, talking about the Antichrist, if you read II John 2:18,19, they are many and, they are coming out from the ranks of Christianity itself if you read that text of John.

Ben Masada

Colossians 3:11
"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all"

How can Christ be "in all".

What... is he like... some sort of Proton or something?

:banana:

:cigar:

Proton is not a human being. I believe Jesus was a human being.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the replies!

mhp-0708.png

mhp-0710.png

Lon

Let me see if this can help you with your concept of Physics of Theology before you write your book and publish it.

The Absolute Oneness of Yahweh.

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.
Actually Ben, though some of your therefore-s aren't supported, one could use this to argue the reason why we are tri-une. That God is expressed as Father, Son, and Spirit should be considered to some degree as manifestation, but not in a modalist sense. When God said "let us" and "man has become like us" it is important that you recognize the looseness of your own language. I realize this is a hanging feature for you but I don't think base is thinking of Jews necessarily. I yet think the best place for a Jew to get answers is a converted Jew who already wrestled with these issues. I don't see us gentiles being able to make much headway in such a conversation because of the extra Jew/gentile hurdles. Not impossible, with God, all things are possible, I'm just saying I don't think normally this'd be the avenue.

Or. in a nutshell, I'm not sure he is too overtly concerned about Jewish objection, that it would pre-empt his goals.