ECT The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was...

Interplanner

This proposition (the title) doesn't stand. He was against the particular group/generation that was inhibiting the spread of the Gospel at his time. There are many larger anti-semitic historic figures (#s of deprived or killed) usually for economic or racial reasons.

Danoh

This proposition (the title) doesn't stand. He was against the particular group/generation that was inhibiting the spread of the Gospel at his time. There are many larger anti-semitic historic figures (#s of deprived or killed) usually for economic or racial reasons.

There you have it TOLers - TWO Jew haters on TOL.

Sonnet

So too the Gentiles:

Luke 18:32-33
He will be delivered over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him and spit on him; they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.”

john w

Hall of Fame
Satanist?

Read it:

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was..."-satanist Craigie Tellalie

Romans 9 KJV
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen

Sonnet

Read it:

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was..."-satanist Craigie Tellalie

I have and it would seem that he is justifying anti-Semitism.
If every sinful deed we do is inspired by such an entity as Satan then how many have been or are Satanists?

john w

Hall of Fame
If every sinful deed we do is inspired by such an entity as Satan then how many have been or are Satanists?

Read it:

Sonnet

Read it:

:)

Sonnet

Romans 9 KJV
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen

Indeed - that many or even most Jewish people have rejected Christ is sad - as Paul expresses so earnestly.