The 613 Commandments, Idolatry, Abortion, and the Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) evening night Ziv 5 Omer 20.

The 613 Commandments, Mitzvot, of Torah, are observed by Torah Observant Jews. These are God's Commandments given to the nation of Israel. What is the Law of Moses?

Idolatry is against God's Law and should be removed from our land. It is present here in the United States of America and should be, ought to be, no longer. It should be eradicated. How do we do this? What do we need to do this? There is one God, the God of Israel.

The New Covenant includes God's law, and He says, "My law". It is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua the Messiah, Jesus the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Abortion is against God's law. It should be abolished, removed, eradicated from our land. We can be responsible for us. Same in the land of Israel. The world should be able to watch, follow us, and do the same. As with idolatry.

The Torah is the Five Books of Moses. It is also called the Law. There is the TaNaK, the Torah (Law) Nevi'im (Prophets) and the Ketuvim (Writings). In the Bible we can read of the covenant, the Ten Commandments, and the Law of Moses.

Else the Pentateuch, the Law of Moses, and the Mosaic Law.

Please respond so that we can do this or take action. Study the Torah so that you know what to do and do it.

May you accomplish the work of God that He has for you to do in love as God is love. Perfect love casts out fear.

For some stupid reason people believe that Jews are for abortion. On the contrary. If any are, they are breaking God's law. God prohibits murder. Read the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Over half of those 613 Commandments cannot be observed, because there is no Priesthood and no Temple. The Commandments are for Israel, not the United States or any other country.
You should go to Israel and demand that the Jews observe the 613 Commandments. Tel Aviv would be a good place to start, as it currently is the homosexual center of Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Over half of those 613 Commandments cannot be observed, because there is no Priesthood and no Temple. The Commandments are for Israel, not the United States or any other country.
You should go to Israel and demand that the Jews observe the 613 Commandments. Tel Aviv would be a good place to start, as it currently is the homosexual center of Israel.

Homosexual sin is punishable by death. God's Law or Torah Law is not different here in the United States of America. Witnesses, required. Understanding sin and salvation, possible. For, as it is written, such were some of you.

I myself have chosen the tribe of Levi.

Is a change of the priesthood as we see in the book of Hebrews something within the Levitical Priesthood or about how Jesus is now our Priest according to the order of Melchizedek as Jesus was of Judah not Levi? With the change of the priesthood there has been a change of the law.

Unfortunately I have heard something to this effect about Tel Aviv. They should repent. If man does not judge, God will be the judge. Is that not the entry point, entryway, or gateway to Israel as it has the airport? I would like to make aliyah and observe the three annual feasts in Jerusalem. I would also like to be the President of the United States of America. I have already been called a Rabbi but I have no formal education for this or ordination.

May God remove homosexuality from the face of the earth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why do you keep working for satan. Trying to put everyone back under the old testament law.
[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why do you keep working for satan. Trying to put everyone back under the old testament law.
[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Interesting scripture. I can think of what does it mean to be a minister of reconciliation, and I see nothing wrong with righteousness. No way should anyone be pretending.

You had to have once been under the old covenant to be put back under it if it is even possible for this to occur, unless you simply mean a person who has never been under the old covenant should not be put under that which is old.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.