The 10 levels of TDS

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump's vaccine?? !!
Almost ready ??

Pfizer's vaccine, you mean?
The scientists are warning that it might not be ready until Christmas or beyond.

And Trump did nothing.
​​​​​

Oh trump did plenty ...

His willful incompetence has contributed to close to 250,000 deaths ...

Hilltrot

Trump's vaccine?? !!
Almost ready ??

Pfizer's vaccine, you mean?
The scientists are warning that it might not be ready until Christmas or beyond.

And Trump did nothing.
​​​​​

Well, he's stopping the Demoncrats from blocking it from being distributed or developed.

Yep, the Demoncrats don't want the vaccine to be made available to the people of the U.S.

But that really doesn't matter to you, since you are somewhere else.

Last edited:

eider

Well, he's stopping the Demoncrats from blocking it from being distributed or developed.

Yep, the Demoncrats don't want the vaccine to be available to the people of the U.S.

But that really doesn't matter to you, since you somewhere else.

What drivvle!

What utter rubbish!

This vaccine is being prepared for distribution but with great difficulties. It has to be stored at -80C and can only survive in ordinary freezers for 24 hours. Distribution thru hot countries will be a big big problem and it won't be widely available until next year.

In the UK we may get enough for our medical staff.

Your claim is just weird.

Hilltrot

What drivvle!

What utter rubbish!

This vaccine is being prepared for distribution but with great difficulties. It has to be stored at -80C and can only survive in ordinary freezers for 24 hours. Distribution thru hot countries will be a big big problem and it won't be widely available until next year.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...e-here-in-december-help-is-really-on-the-way/

So, you're saying that Fauci is full of "drivvel" and "utter rubbish".

By the way, -80 degrees Celsius is easy in the U.S. All our pharmacies can do it. How's your government health care going?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-year-non-coronavirus-treatment-highest-2008/

eider

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...e-here-in-december-help-is-really-on-the-way/

So, you're saying that Fauci is full of "drivvel" and "utter rubbish".

By the way, -80 degrees Celsius is easy in the U.S. All our pharmacies can do it. How's your government health care going?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-year-non-coronavirus-treatment-highest-2008/

Don't change the person within the subject!

The UK is in a temperate climate. No problem here .....

But please don't tell bunkum about the incoming President elect before he has even arrived in power.

Arthur Brain

What drivvle!

What utter rubbish!

Absolutely. We're probably going to be looking at the back end of next year before most of the public get vaccinated. I understand that the vulnerable, elderly and those in the front line of the NHS get the treatment first but it's going to be a while for most people.

Hilltrot

Don't change the person within the subject!

Didn't change the subject. This thread is about your TDS, in case you forgot.

The UK is in a temperate climate. No problem here .....

Tell that to the 50,000 children who had their surgery cancelled in your country. Oh what, you're a Satan-worshipper, so you don't care about children, or babies for that matter. You're just growing more and more insane about Trump.

But please don't tell bunkum about the incoming President elect before he has even arrived in power.

Why do you think I would do what you tell me? Your psychosis is interesting.

Why do you seek to meddle in the politics of other countries? Your psychosis is interesting.

Hilltrot

Absolutely. We're probably going to be looking at the back end of next year before most of the public get vaccinated. I understand that the vulnerable, elderly and those in the front line of the NHS get the treatment first but it's going to be a while for most people.

Arthur Brain is rooting for the Kung Flu.

This is one of the symptoms of the TDS . . .

Note his symptoms.

eider

Didn't change the subject. This thread is about your TDS, in case you forgot.
Duh!
Our government might have found their Brexit strategy to be easier if President Trump had won your election!
I've pointed this out for months now.

You're developing BDS before the takeover, even

​​​​​​
Tell that to the 50,000 children who had their surgery cancelled in your country. Oh what, you're a Satan-worshipper, so you don't care about children, or babies for that matter. You're just growing more and more insane about Trump.

Exactly what surgery has been cancelled here?
Source please! No urgent surgeries have been cancelled.
In the last month I have had CT, MRI, Endoscopy scans. Our local hospital has not taken in any Covid patients so that it is free to deliver healthcare as usual. The Thanet and Ashford hospitals are taking the Covid patients.

What Version of Christianity do you pretend to be?
​​​​​​
Why do you think I would do what you tell me? Your psychosis is interesting.

Why do you seek to meddle in the politics of other countries? Your psychosis is interesting.
Well you support meddling in other countries.
Your leader has bust UN agreements and meddled just fine.

​​​​​​

Arthur Brain

Arthur Brain is rooting for the Kung Flu.

This is one of the symptoms of the TDS . . .

Note his symptoms.

"Rooting for the Kung Flu"?!

:freak:

Yeah, dimwit, I'm rooting for a virus that's killed and tore apart hundreds of thousands of lives. You're the one with "TDS", goofball. You don't seem to have come to terms that he's soundly lost the election. Well suck it up and get over it, or carry on sulking if you like, makes no odds.

Arthur Brain

Duh!
Our government might have found their Brexit strategy to be easier if President Trump had won your election!
I've pointed this out for months now.

You're developing BDS before the takeover, even

​​​​​​

Exactly what surgery has been cancelled here?
Source please! No urgent surgeries have been cancelled.
In the last month I have had CT, MRI, Endoscopy scans. Our local hospital has not taken in any Covid patients so that it is free to deliver healthcare as usual. The Thanet and Ashford hospitals are taking the Covid patients.

What Version of Christianity do you pretend to be?
​​​​​​

Well you support meddling in other countries.
Your leader has bust UN agreements and meddled just fine.

​​​​​​

He hasn't got the faintest idea what he's talking about but go easy, he seems to be smarting a fair bit at the minute because of the election results...

Hilltrot

I'm rooting for a virus that's killed and tore apart hundreds of thousands of lives.

Well, you heard it from him. He confirmed his own symptoms. Arthur is rooting for people to be killed and torn apart. Wow! that is quite a symptom of TDS. I wonder what more symptoms will appear.

Interesting.