The 10 levels of TDS

Arthur Brain

Well, you heard it from him. He confirmed his own symptoms. Arthur is rooting for people to be killed and torn apart. Wow! that is quite a symptom of TDS. I wonder what more symptoms will appear.

Interesting.

So, you're reduced to quote mining out of context or you're unable to recognize sarcasm.

Either way, you've shown you're just not worth bothering with.

Arthur Brain

You don't understand sarcasm

Funny how some of these MAGA nuts seem to have a blind spot where it comes to that. Maybe it's the trauma of their beloved leader shortly to be booted out of office that's scrambling with their neurons...

Hilltrot

Yep, this is bad. They feel the need to post 5 times for every post that I make. It's like they suffer from a drug addiction. They aren't even saying anything of substance. Not even their usual lies. Just grunts and emojis.

eider

Yep, this is bad. They feel the need to post 5 times for every post that I make. It's like they suffer from a drug addiction. They aren't even saying anything of substance. Not even their usual lies. Just grunts and emojis.

I'm waiting.......
What did you call me...... a Satan worshipper or something?

That surely gives me the right to ask what kind of a Christian you think you are.
Thing is, when I read your stuff the old motto rings loud in my ears....

Honi soit qui mali pense.

Hilltrot

I'm waiting.......
What did you call me...... a Satan worshipper or something?

That surely gives me the right to ask what kind of a Christian you think you are.
Thing is, when I read your stuff the old motto rings loud in my ears....

Honi soit qui mali pense.

I called you what you called yourself. Here let the Babylon Bee explain it to you, Rusha, and Arthur.

https://babylonbee.com/news/people-demand-third-party-choice-instead-of-just-god-or-satan/

🤣

Your question wasn't answered because anyone who understands the Bible knows that it is a nonsensical question. Unfortunately, 3 people are now in that camp. I suggest starting with the NLT.

Next - the idea you have the right to have a question answered . . . 🤣

What are you? 12?

And finally you quote the motto of the Order of the Garter completely out of context. And why would I, a Texan, give a rat's butt about the motto of the Order of the Garter - a Satanic anti-Christian organization located in England/France? The answer is, I don't.

And, this all gives more credence to the fact that you are all Satan worshippers.

Oh by the way, how are you'all doing with that e-mail forgery . . . lemme guess, you're just going to answer with some more websites which you don't understand . . . oh well.

Arthur Brain

I called you what you called yourself. Here let the Babylon Bee explain it to you, Rusha, and Arthur.

https://babylonbee.com/news/people-demand-third-party-choice-instead-of-just-god-or-satan/

🤣

Your question wasn't answered because anyone who understands the Bible knows that it is a nonsensical question. Unfortunately, 3 people are now in that camp. I suggest starting with the NLT.

What are you? 12?

And finally you quote the motto of the Order of the Garter completely out of context. And why would I, a Texan, give a rat's butt about the motto of the Order of the Garter - a Satanic anti-Christian organization located in England/France? The answer is, I don't.

And, this all gives more credence to the fact that you are all Satan worshippers.

Oh by the way, how are you'all doing with that e-mail forgery . . . lemme guess, you're just going to answer with some more websites which you don't understand . . . oh well.

You don't give a "rat's butt" about anything resembling common sense and logic. You deliberately lie and misquote people out of context.

How very Christian.

Oh, I'm not a satan worshipper either but you delude yourself some more if you want.

eider

🤣

What are you? 12?

No. You and no others shot your mouth off in that post.
And remember.... Evil be who evil thinks.
All you spout is badness, Hilltrot.

Now. Let's find out what kind of Christian you are. I think I've earned that right to ask.
Well?