Texas Bakers Receive Death Threats for Offering Referral Rather Than Making Cake...

Jose Fly

'Debate' is not 'denying every little grain of anything theistic'. That's called 'being an atheist stirring the pot on a religious site'.

So you'd prefer it if this site only allowed Christians?

I looked at a lot of those atheist sites and their ban lists are all a mile long with theists who were basically trolled out of there or caved into losing their temper.

You all only exist for one reason, and it's not to 'debate'.

I suppose I could respond by lumping you in with the worst of the Christians I can find on the internet...but then that would be both illogical and sleazy, so I'll just leave such things to you.

Thanks for your time.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So you'd prefer it if this site only allowed Christians?

I would prefer that a person joins a site under a primary premise of the intent of the site. As for this, it is 'Theology'.
There is nothing theological about being anti-theist.

I see those atheist sites, and they all have similarities. For example, the prefer to have a public ban list, just to serve as a spectacle for all the theists who go on there, foolishly, and lose their temper due to the idiotic behavior and nonsense aimed at them.

You all spend your time masquerading a common desire to take down religion and the religious thereof as innocent discussion and debate.

Atheists show this in perfect examples such as this thread, completely unable to take accountability- or even make an accurate account of the reality thereof.