test the spirit

popsthebuilder

God created the heavens and the earth. Are you saying that man is one of His creations? I have heard man referred to as a creature. We need to go with with the Torah, Scripture, says.

Good verse about the stranger if you are a resident and not a citizen.

GOD created all things friend.

Do you know what the word "literal" means?

What the word "metaphor".

Lete rephrase please;

Did GOD create man from the clay of the earth and give him life with HIS breathe/ Spirit?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
GOD created all things friend.

Do you know what the word "literal" means?

What the word "metaphor".

Lete rephrase please;

Did GOD create man from the clay of the earth and give him life with HIS breathe/ Spirit?

It is important to see what the Hebrew says. Can you start reading the Torah? This shouldn't confuse you. You may be confused. You may already be confused.

I know English. So I know the word literal and the word metaphor. I don't see how this relates.

popsthebuilder

It is important to see what the Hebrew says. Can you start reading the Torah? This shouldn't confuse you. You may be confused. You may already be confused.

I know English. So I know the word literal and the word metaphor. I don't see how this relates.
I read the Torah in the form of the Hebrew bible/ interlinear. I also read it from the ot of the Christian bible if I am not mistaken.

The verses I quoted weren't about literal material clothes or real physical food. That is why I asked you about the terms.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I read the Torah in the form of the Hebrew bible/ interlinear. I also read it from the ot of the Christian bible if I am not mistaken.

The verses I quoted weren't about literal material clothes or real physical food. That is why I asked you about the terms.

peace

I believe

בָּרָ֣א

means

he created

popsthebuilder

I believe

בָּרָ֣א

means

he created
Well now you have gone and shown me something.

If I told you all written words and letters are but symbolism or representative of real things, yet not those things in actuality, would you understand me?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well now you have gone and shown me something.

If I told you all written words and letters are but symbolism or representative of real things, yet not those things in actuality, would you understand me?

no, because I do not understand Greek by the Interlinear I used to read.

popsthebuilder

no, because I do not understand Greek by the Interlinear I used to read.
It is an English interlinear of the Hebrew bible that I quoted earlier.

That didn't really have much to do with the initial question though friend.