Temp Thread

CherubRam

All I ever see is bots at my forum. Will you come to my forum and linger for about 10 minutes. That way I can see if you are a person or a bot thanks. Christian Forum: url DELETED /url
I'm there now.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Its been 10 min and I have not seen anyone. If you go there before this thread is deleted, then say something relevant as proof to being there. I'm taking a break.

CherubRam

OK. I did see that there was four people from the USA and one Russian. It seems that the Russian one might be a Muslim forum terrorist. Lucky me. Not joking. Hope he likes what he sees. Thank you. I was wondering why my post on Twitter only resulted in bots showing up.

CherubRam

It seems that there are few people on Christian Internet Forums, and a multitude of bots. I think IPhones have something to do with that. People with computers can stay on the Internet for a long time without it costing them a bunch. Not so with IPhones. That explains that lack of participants on Christian Internet Forums.

Last edited:

CherubRam

It takes a lot of work to host a forum.
It does. I have asked people I know to join my forum, but they declined because of the lack of Internet presents. Years ago people would link their forums to boost their Internet presents. The Christian forums that were established that way, now days do not like for you to link your forum. TOL may give me time out for my Internet experiment.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All I ever see is bots at my forum. Will you come to my forum and linger for about 10 minutes. That way I can see if you are a person or a bot thanks. Christian Forum: url DELETED /url
I'm there now.

I would have, but there is no link.