Ted Cruz speaks on PRO LIFE.. YES!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When all is said and done, that's their personal decision to make, and if you really want to influence them in favor of "pro-life," giving people a sense of hope that the life of their child will be better than theirs is not such a bad strategy.

Well ... that would be part of supporting and encouraging them during and AFTER their pregnancy.

I cannot nor would I support someone's decision to abort. Anyone who truly values the lives of the unborn would not support such a selfish decision.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I cannot nor would I support someone's decision to abort. Anyone who truly values the lives of the unborn would not support such a selfish decision.

Honestly, I agree with you here. As such I advocate choice not abortion per se...nor do I always morally agree with some of those choices.

republicanchick

When all is said and done, that's their personal decision to make, and if you really want to influence them in favor of "pro-life," giving people a sense of hope that the life of their child will be better than theirs is not such a bad strategy.

hey, it's nnice how u justify murder by claiming that we can't take care of the unwanted, aborted ones..

nice way of getting out of responsibility... for murder, even

++

republicanchick

Honestly, I agree with you here. As such I advocate choice not abortion per se...nor do I always morally agree with some of those choices.

hey, LittleBabyIntheWomb: Don't take it personally. I am against killing you, but I am not against someone else killing you...

uh... yeh...

___

kiwimacahau

Well ... that would be part of supporting and encouraging them during and AFTER their pregnancy.

You might start with the recognition that the reasons for abortion are many and not always selfish.

republicanchick

You might start with the recognition that the reasons for abortion are many and not always selfish.

yes,we must remember there are myriad and varied reasons for wanting to murder someone, therefore, murder should be legal

now...

can I murder you?

(thought so...)

kinda different when u r talking about yourself, eh?

+