Ted Cruz speaks on PRO LIFE.. YES!

republicanchick

what I love about Cruz (and I think Huckabee and a few others) is that they speak the truth and don't care who likes it or who doesn't... They won't say whatever it takes to get elected... because integrity is more important than ANY office or position..

If you have to lie or obfuscate truth to become president... better become a janitor instead..

+++

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
what I love about Cruz (and I think Huckabee and a few others) is that they speak the truth and don't care who likes it or who doesn't... They won't say whatever it takes to get elected... because integrity is more important than ANY office or position..

If you have to lie or obfuscate truth to become president... better become a janitor instead..

+++

I heard what cruz said and it wasn't any different than what walker said
or
any of the others for that matter

republicanchick

I heard what cruz said and it wasn't any different than what walker said
or
any of the others for that matter

well, I have read what was @ that site I posted.. and I have not heard what you claim to have heard.

In any case, what do u care? You admitted you are pro abortion

Y should the pro-lifers listen to YOU?

___

republicanchick

Ted Cruz:

“Without life there is no liberty, there is no pursuit of happiness. The ability to take life is the ultimate power and the ultimate deprivation of our God-given rights.”

:cheers:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well, I have read what was @ that site I posted.. and I have not heard what you claim to have heard.

In any case, what do u care? You admitted you are pro abortion

Y should the pro-lifers listen to YOU?

___

you better show us where

you better show us where

not going to SEARCH for it.. but it was posted today

___

I have been posting on this site for several years and have never read anything of the sort. I don't get along well with Chrys, but your accusation (that he admitted to being pro-abortion) is WAY over the top.

Either back it up or admit you are being intentionally dishonest.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/06/28/...ention-democrats-dont-care-about-infanticide/

Maybe 1st impressions really are the ones best relied upon...

Cruz was my first choice for president--

Of course, we have to say God's will be done... But I know one thing about God.

I don't know much about Him--because as per Isaiah: "My ways are not your ways; My thoughts are not your thoughts"

But I do know ONE thing about him: He is pro life

____

+++
Is he the one God told He wanted to win in '16?

kiwimacahau

You cannot be pro-life and accept capital punishment, just as you cannot be pro-life and accept killing in wars. Either you support life or you do not and if you do not and accept killing in wars and capital punishment then don't try to talk to me about abortion.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You cannot be pro-life and accept capital punishment, just as you cannot be pro-life and accept killing in wars. Either you support life or you do not and if you do not and accept killing in wars and capital punishment then don't try to talk to me about abortion.

As you know, the motivation of the prolife/anti-abortion movement is to protect the life of the INNOCENT, unborn child.

Just as the motivation of those who support the DP is to protect the lives of human beings who would still be at risk should a PROVEN murderer be allowed to live.

kiwimacahau

The term 'child' refers to a human foetus ex utero; while still in the uterus the proper term (after about 8 weeks) is 'foetus.' Moreover, a foetus is a potential human life whilst a murderer is a very actual human.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The term 'child' refers to a human foetus ex utero; while still in the uterus the proper term (after about 8 weeks) is 'foetus.' Moreover, a foetus is a potential human life whilst a murderer is a very actual human.

fascinating

any pregnant mother i've ever talked to refers to her developing fetus as her child