Ted Cruz could win on this ONE promise alone

lighthouse99

Ted Cruz could win if he only ran on this one promise (that he already made)--and of course, we have seen that Ted Cruz, unlike other so called "Republicans" actually KEEPS his promises to the voters

[drum roll]

that promise is: "Abolish the IRS"

:)

:luigi:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ted Cruz could win if he only ran on this one promise (that he already made)--and of course, we have seen that Ted Cruz, unlike other so called "Republicans" actually KEEPS his promises to the voters

[drum roll]

:)

And let's not forget the (worthless, bureaucratic) Dept. of Education.

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Senate/Texas/Ted_Cruz/Views/Education/

That was in 2011. Being the man of principle that he is, he's still sticking to his guns.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ted-cruz-new-hampshire-government

kmoney

Hall of Fame

[drum roll]

Is Cruz abolishing taxes too?
If not, who is going to handle the revenue that the gov't receives?

Will he just call them something other than IRS? :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I definitely hope he runs. I would consider voting for him, depending on how the GOP contest ends up going.

Johnson (and the Libertarian Party Platform) is a far cry from any GOP candidate and past Republican Party Platforms.

Besides backing the legalization of drugs, abortion, homosexuality, etc., what do you want in a President?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Johnson (and the Libertarian Party Platform) is a far cry from any GOP candidate and past Republican Party Platforms.

Besides backing the legalization of drugs, abortion, homosexuality, etc., what do you want in a President?

Right now, anyone but Trump or Carson is what I'm hoping for.

I don't agree with everything Libertarian. Part of my support for Gary would be a stand against the R/D establishment, not a stand for all things Libertarian.