ECT Teachings related to Faith and faithing . Pistis and pisteuo .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
False new truth of Mark 9:24 : "And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I "believe"; G4100 help thou mine unbelief."

Correct old truth of Mark 9:24 :" And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I " want to surrender myself to you "; G4100 help thou mine unbelief."

We don't need to discover any new truths , we need to rediscover the old truths .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith is more than just mental ascent , it's hanging your body (life) on what God says in His Word .

What does God say in His word over and over ?

If you want a relationship with me , you must continually surrender your life and will to me . (pisteuo) repeated 248 times .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
For God to get what He wanted to most , Love freely given , ( faithers ) , He had to give us the capacity to freely give .

We have a choice . but that choice is very limited and boils down to only one .

Thats choosing who will we serve in this life God or ourselves .

This is the life of Faith and faithing .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith and faithing ...

Jesus was the first goer , the Captain , the unchangeable pattern , the point of reference , the benchmark . But God expects us to follow His train ...

This is faithing when we continually strive for a deeper surrender with Christ . More of Him and less of us .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
God starts the walk , God sets the pace , God lays down the pattern , but we are to follow . It's not all of Him , and its surely not all of us . It's us like unto Him .

This is true NT faith and faithing . Just "believing" will not avail anything .

Cross Reference

You have said "Nothing" in any of your replies.

I would like to know what makes you believe all you say when comparing yourself to any other Christian? Got any evidence that will convince anyone you are further along the "Way" than they are, whoever they may be?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You have said "Nothing" in any of your replies.

I would like to know what makes you believe all you say when comparing yourself to any other Christian? Got any evidence that will convince anyone you are further along the "Way" than they are, whoever they may be?

If you ever become teachable or even able to have a civilized discussion you let me know . Just go back to burying your head in the sand . You and Danoh can keep each other company in ignorant bliss.

Cross Reference

If you ever become teachable or even able to have a civilized discussion you let me know . Just go back to burying your head in the sand . You and Danoh can keep each other company in ignorant bliss.

Lol!1 It is written: Love is blind. It is also written: Self love is blinder still.

How is it you "believe" whatever it is you have accepted to yourself except something all new to you and that other Christians need to know. Consider for a moment that what you believe is not new to those who love God and what I find interesting is that you never mention your love TO Him. Love "FOR" Him maybe is something you have considered/entertained but TO Him [an action] I don't see from your theology where love FOR/TO Him is necessary when embracing the hidden extra Biblical "procedure" as being necessary you have boasted of as being understanding only provided by you for altering the course of every Christian's salvation.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Lol!1 It is written: Love is blind. It is also written: Self love is blinder still.

How is it you "believe" whatever it is you have accepted to yourself except something all new to you and that other Christians need to know. Consider for a moment that what you believe is not new to those who love God and what I find interesting is that you never mention your love TO Him. Love "FOR" Him maybe is something you have considered/entertained but TO Him [an action] I don't see from your theology where love FOR/TO Him is necessary when embracing the hidden extra Biblical "procedure" as being necessary you have boasted of as being understanding only provided by you for altering the course of every Christian's salvation.

Nobody loves God , not even one !!!!

You can say you do as may people do , but the truth is and Scripture tells us "NOT ONE" loves God .

Cross Reference

Nobody loves God , not even one !!!!

You can say you do as may people do , but the truth is and Scripture tells us "NOT ONE" loves God .

LOL!!! Unbelievable!! Where do you come up with this stuff? Did Scott teach you that??
You said you had sources. Will you name a few? Can you name a few?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
LOL!!! Unbelievable!! Where do you come up with this stuff? Did Scott teach you that??
You said you had sources. Will you name a few? Can you name a few?

The first red flag with you is when in one of your replies you adamantly asked , "who says we need to have the Spirit of Christ in us to be "in Christ ?"

Now Romans 3:9-19 seems to be a surprise to you .

You need to do more listening and alot less talking . And when you do talk , ask specific questions about the things that matter . Your really good at personal attacks and misrepresentations , but thats a game i just don't play . Just some suggestions .

Cross Reference

The first red flag with you is when in one of your replies you adamantly asked , "who says we need to have the Spirit of Christ in us to be "in Christ ?"
Now Romans 3:9-19 seems to be a surprise to you .

Show me . . in context??!!

You need to do more listening and alot less talking . And when you do talk , ask specific questions about the things that matter . Your really good at personal attacks and misrepresentations , but thats a game i just don't play . Just some suggestions .

When anyone has "something" to say I haven't heard, I always listen. Problem is, You don't know when to shutup. Yout type of disposition always sends up "red flags" for those who are able to recognize what "isn't being said".

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Correct understanding of Faith and faithing .

Without Faith , it is impossible to please God !

This means in the application phase , that , without the continual surrendering of our lives to Him , and living a life inspired by such surrender ( daily decisions ) it is impossible to please God .

Believing or anything less than a genuine continual surrender will avail nothing .

Cross Reference

This means in the application phase , that , without the continual surrendering of our lives to Him , and living a life inspired by such surrender ( daily decisions ) it is impossible to please God .

Believing or anything less than a genuine continual surrender will avail nothing .

I am as others, 6 steps ahead of you. Write something we don't know. I prefer the word 'Abandon" over your word "surrender", which leaves room for rebeling.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

"For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: . . . . . ." Isaiah 30:15 (KJV)

Cross Reference

Death to self is the gate into a new divine life.

One explanation of the fact that results are so often scanty and meager, or not real and abiding, lies here: the initial step to fruitful service has not been taken. Either through ignorance or unwillingness, the vast majority of those who profess to be fellow-workers with God in the regeneration of the world have never definitely renounced the self-life. While many attempt to serve the Lord, they are still living by human effort. This fact can be easily recognized because they will still be expecting praise and honor for self.

Many, in their eagerness to succeed, are continually crying to God for the gift of spiritual power. But God cannot fulfill their desire, for He will not permit others to proudly revel in their own glory while using His power; and to trust men and women with spiritual power who are full of self-assertion would only be to feed their vanity and promote their self-idolization and their love of self-display. The flesh-life must be brought into a union with Christ’s death to self before a believer can be clothed with power from on high.

“Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone; but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.” While the seed will remain within the darkness of the ground for a period of time before it “suddenly” rises up into a new life, divine fruit cannot come forth until the new life comes forth. It is to God’s glory that He enables men and women, those who have been emptied of self, to bear the supernatural fruit of the Son’s life. (John 15:8) . .Mantle

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The word "surrender" is straight out of the Vines Greek dictionary when they defined "pisteuo". They chose to use the word that best described "pisteuo' . That word is "surrender" , not abandon .

Pointing out another one of your endless parade of misrepresentatios of me , i didn't choose the word "surrender" as you falsely stated . The Greek expositors did .

After being in Christ for 30 years , i've come to the conclusion that there is not much more evil and against Gods will for us than to misrepresent what another person is saying . I still do .

Cross Reference

The word "surrender" is straight out of the Vines Greek dictionary when they defined "pisteuo". They chose to use the word that best described "pisteuo' . That word is "surrender" , not abandon .

Pointing out another one of your endless parade of misrepresentatios of me , i didn't choose the word "surrender" as you falsely stated . The Greek expositors did .

"Abandon" is STRONGER in meaning. Listen to learn, not to rebut.

After being in Christ for 30 years , i've come to the conclusion that there is not much more evil and against Gods will for us than to misrepresent what another person is saying . I still do .

Indeed, you still do, misrepresent what others say, that is.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Cross Reference

Yes, just like they chose the word "Believe/believing" for understanding what faith to be about.

But, I didn't falsely state it, did I? Show me where that I might apologize?