T-Rex SOFT TISSUE! YESsss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
The last think evolutionary theory is doing is "disappearing," or "shrinking," or "disintegrating." Creationism is being backed further and further into a corner. Not the same thing at all.
thaaaats great .. a discovery is made that evolutionary and old age theories dont predict and suddenly creation theory is being backed into a corner ... superb.

On Fire

Granite said:
The last think evolutionary theory is doing is "disappearing," or "shrinking," or "disintegrating." Creationism is being backed further and further into a corner. Not the same thing at all.
The satanists, atheists and agnostics seem to be suffering from a case of mass blindness this morning.

Jukia

On Fire said:
The satanists, atheists and agnostics seem to be suffering from a case of mass blindness this morning.

So are all the fundy's hanging their hats on this new finding? "Soft tissue" in dino bones allows us to throw out all the other evidence of an old earth? Automatically gets rid of radiometric dating, cosmic red shift, etc. and somehow "proves" a young earth, Noah's flood, special creation of "kinds" etc. Glory be!!!

jhodgeiii

Jukia said:
So are all the fundy's hanging their hats on this new finding? "Soft tissue" in dino bones allows us to throw out all the other evidence of an old earth? Automatically gets rid of radiometric dating, cosmic red shift, etc. and somehow "proves" a young earth, Noah's flood, special creation of "kinds" etc. Glory be!!!
Superb logical reasoning there!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jukia said:
So are all the fundy's hanging their hats on this new finding?
It's just one more nail in the evolutionist's coffin.

Jukia

aharvey said:
Too bad no one thought to see if anyone was inside!
Since it would appear that evolutionists do not pass go, do not collect $200, but rather go straight to hell, I am not sure that any one who thinks the T. rex info is "another nail in the coffin" really cares.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Johnny said:
Isolation from extrinsic processes would be the most likely scenario based on what we know.

I assume that would include a complete isolation from bacteria for 70 million years [or 6 thousand]. That is remarkable, especially during the time immediately following the animals demise.

70 million years or 6 thousand, it must be an extremely rare occurance. [other than the frozen remains of some arctic animals]

Jukia

BillyBob said:
What were the extraordinary conditions that preserved the T Rex tissue?
I don't know but you need to be careful in describing this as "preserved" tissue, as I recall some rehydration or other process was needed to make it softer. It does not appear to be a piece of meat you pick up from the butcher.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Jukia said:
I don't know but you need to be careful in describing this as "preserved" tissue, as I recall some rehydration or other process was needed to make it softer. It does not appear to be a piece of meat you pick up from the butcher.

From the article:
"They are transparent, they are flexible," said Mary Higby Schweitzer of North Carolina State University and Montana State University, who conducted the study.

She said the vessels were flexible and in some cases their contents could be squeezed out.

"The microstructures that look like cells are preserved in every way," added Schweitzer, whose findings were published in the journal Science.

"Preservation of this extent, where you still have this flexibility and transparency, has never been seen in a dinosaur before." Feathers, hair and fossilized egg contents yes, but not truly soft tissue.

That's incredible.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
This ...
Dr. Hfuhruhurr said:
Obviously the question is too much of a stumper for some of the kids here---falling back on ad homs being the dead give away of course.
Note underlined comment followed by ...
Dr. Hfuhruhurr said:
I think I best wait until the adults show up. But, thanks anyway for giving me a peek at the upper limits of your intellect. Kind of explains why you believe in Christianity. (There aren't all that many reasons, you know, and the inability to think for one's self ranks right up there near the top. Happy lock-step-thinking-to-the-pied-piper, guys.)
:darwinsm:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dr. HufferPuffer cant abide by his own rules, jukia thinks rocks can stretch if you put water on them and fool is a hindu ... quite a thread.

Jukia

stipe said:
Dr. HufferPuffer cant abide by his own rules, jukia thinks rocks can stretch if you put water on them and fool is a hindu ... quite a thread.
Hey, you used some capital letters!
And read my post then perhaps you can explain where I suggested "rocks can stretch"

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jukia said:
Hey, you used some capital letters!
And read my post then perhaps you can explain where I suggested "rocks can stretch"
youre right of course ..

*smashes <shift> key*

Status
Not open for further replies.