Sweden Proves the Lockdown Was Unnecessary

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am still looking for proof he said it.

Everything else on that PDF attributed to Rush are true, which means your Weird Science idiots are liars.

And he was right you sissy little girl. The virus has a 99% recovery rate youy idiot. NONE of this shutdown garbage was neccessary.

Remember eider's silly panicking back in February? :chuckle:

ok doser

These girlies think their men. My brothers would have a great time tossing those dolls back and forth like basketballs. LOLLL

That thread's closed so I can't link to it but here's what he said:

"After this dreadful pandemic the whole world needs to rebuild itself again.
Screaming hate filled little people will just get in the way of what the world's leaders will be trying to do."

Do you suppose he considers looters and rioters and arsonists and murderers to be "screaming hate filled little people"?

https://theologyonline.com/forum/po...ld-for-a-year-or-more-”?p=2740121#post2740121

expos4ever

Rush is right, and you are obviously a stupid idiot. Militant homosexuals had a system of attacking rural business and playing it up to the media, you moron.
I am a moron?

Donald Trump's appeals to primal fears have sparked the neurons in that reptilian hind-brain of yours tucked under a red ball-cap and I am the moron? Please.

Orange man bad, Orange man very, very bad.

ok doser

I am a moron?

Donald Trump's appeals to primal fears have sparked the neurons in that reptilian hind-brain of yours tucked under a red ball-cap and I am the moron? Please.

Orange man bad, Orange man very, very bad.

Quip?

Arthur Brain

These girlies think their men. My brothers would have a great time tossing those dolls back and forth like basketballs. LOLLL

Firstly, it's "they're" not "their" so learn some proper syntax will ya? Secondly, if you think being a man consists of being "macho" then you're just as clueless about that as you are everything else.

chair

I see 4,562 deaths, which is 452 per million population. #7 in the world, right after Italy.
That doesn't seem like a huge success to me.

Funny how a request for facts and numbers gets drowned out in a hail of insults. TrumpGirl- what do you know about Sweden that the rest of us don't? What are you sources?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
from the BBC:

Sweden's controversial decision not to impose a strict lockdown in response to the Covid-19 pandemic led to too many deaths, the man behind the policy, Anders Tegnell, has acknowledged.

Sweden has seen a far higher mortality rate than its nearest neighbours and its nationals are being barred from crossing their borders.

Dr Tegnell told Swedish radio more should have been done early on.

"There is quite obviously a potential for improvement in what we have done."

Sweden has counted 4,542 deaths and 40,803 infections in a population of 10 million, while Denmark, Norway and Finland have imposed lockdowns and seen far lower rates.

You're confusing deniers by bringing facts into this discussion, again.

ok doser

Note that the increase in daily new cases began around the second week in September but is almost unnoticeable in the daily new deaths plot:

This tells me two things are likely. First, I would presume that Sweden has gotten much better at protecting the most vulnerable portions of their population. Secondly I would suspect that they have adjusted their health care system to very adequately care for and facilitate the recovery of those people who are infected.

ok doser

Funny how a request for facts and numbers gets drowned out in a hail of insults. TrumpGirl- what do you know about Sweden that the rest of us don't? What are you sources?

Even as the daily new cases was going up in June, the daily deaths was continuing to fall.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Note that the increase in daily new cases began around the second week in September but is almost unnoticeable in the daily new deaths plot:

This tells me two things are likely. First, I would presume that Sweden has gotten much better at protecting the most vulnerable portions of their population. Secondly I would suspect that they have adjusted their health care system to very adequately care for and facilitate the recovery of those people who are infected.

And third, Sweden doesn't have Democrat governors deliberately sending Covid-19 infected people into nursing homes.:luigi:

ok doser

And third, Sweden doesn't have Democrat governors deliberately sending Covid-19 infected people into nursing homes.:luigi:

Yeah, that was a bad move on the part of my governor

But who knew that the frail elderly would be particularly susceptible, eh?

chair

Sweden most certainly had it wrong at the beginning of the epidemic. It's possible that they are doing better now- but wait and see.
Taiwan and South Korea do well
The US- poorly

Part of this is due to how governments handle things, but the nature of the countries and cultures has a lot to do with it as well, so it is short-sighted to look at one example and say "See!? They did it right!"

ok doser

Sweden most certainly had it wrong at the beginning of the epidemic. It's possible that they are doing better now- but wait and see.
Taiwan and South Korea do well
The US- poorly

Part of this is due to how governments handle things, but the nature of the countries and cultures has a lot to do with it as well, so it is short-sighted to look at one example and say "See!? They did it right!"

The news from Quebec the other day was that they arrested some 84 or so high school and college students at an illegal party and fined them all pretty severely. Quebec is a mess right now, so is Ontario. And Alberta. And in the indigenous population in the North.

Tough to tell kids and young people that they can't get together.

It isn't all Trump supporters, as some morons (not you) would have you believe. But you'll never persuade barbie of that, because he's a moron. :)