Swaggarts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I would have never dreamed that a people who call themselves Christian, could be SO BLIND to the Word of God, and be blind with JOY. – What does it take for any of you blind fools to SEE what God said? – You cry and whimper over the blood of Jesus and teach the coming in contact WITH THE BLOOD! -- “IT’S THE BLOOD OF JESUS!”, -- you say.- You blind fools, - read it again, - JESUS POURED HIS BLOOD OUT ON THE GROUND / “ON THE G-R-O-U-N-D”, -- you fool. - Jesus purified the GROUND from the curse, you blind fools. That’s not the CUP Jesus drank. - Jesus was the only one who drank THAT CUP; and we are allowed to take part of that cup in another way. – The GOSPEL is MORE than the story of the Lord’s “SACRIFICE”. The Gospel is the SEED of the TRUTH / The Word of God. – It’s the Gospel, - not the blood that is the POWER OF God unto salvation. The Gospel is not the Blood that was poured out on the Ground; - the Gospel is the Blood / LIFE of the Church, the “BODY” of Christ. - The Life of the Church / Body of Christ is not carnal blood for carnal fools, but the Lord’s “Gospel” is the Blood of the “NEW TESTAMENT” / The Word of GOD / the Body of Christ, which is the Christian’s “NEW NAME”. – The Gospel is what GOD THE FATHER POURED OUT, and Jesus bled his blood out on the GROUND! - God the FATHER POURED OUT THE “GOSPEL”. --- John 3:16 KJV - God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son”. ----- ( That’s God pouring out his blood ). ---&--- Acts 2:33 KJV – “Having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth THIS, which ye NOW SEE and hear”. ----- What did Jesus shed forth there and then? – The Word of God / the “Gospel” / THE “SEED” OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. - The whole God Head shed forth the “SEED” / CUP / LIFE / TRUTH, you blind fools. --- Matthew 28:19 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them IN THE NAME OF THE -( FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST )”. ----- He just said to go and preach the “GOSPEL” / Give that CUP / “GIVE THAT CUP” to the world; - the salvation and the power of God unto that salvation is IN THAT CUP. – And you FOOLS have poured it OUT on the Ground! – Your cup is running over with “TEARS” from tear-jerking stories and music, and nothing more. – ( Your world is judged, and will be Judged ).

All you BLIND and hateful preachers of lies, you only preach what some fool has written in some self-anointed BOOKS like JIMMY’S – AND / “AND”, you blind fool!, you say that some of your CD music is anointed of the Holy Spirit / Ghost. - There is only ONE THING, or person who has ever been anointed by the Holy Ghost: and that is the Body of Jesus in, and of all its “FORMS” / Words / Truth / Church / People / House / Family / “BODY”! – Jimmy, your music cannot be anointed of the Holy Ghost; it can only be anointed by YOU, and your foolish spirit. You’re not only a liar, but you and yours, are “THE” sons of the LIAR. - All liars of doctrine are sons of the Devil, that’s just the way it is, - thank Christ.

I don’t expect you to repent. - Your hearts are too seared with your false doctrines to ever repent of your own lies. -- NO! NO! – Not just you guys Jimmy, all your brothers and sisters out there preaching the loudest on TV, like the John Hagees, the Benny Hinns, the Joyce Meyers, the Joel Osteens of the world, -- HHAAA, - THE WHOLE “self anointed” INDUSTRY out there.

I’m not minimizing or doing away with the Cross of Christ, I’m giving the cross its full value. – Jesus’ flesh / body was anointed and he poured his blood out on the “GROUND” not in a “CUP”, and gave his “LIFE”, not “BLOOD” for the Church. – Later, on the day of Pentecost, the Church / the Body of Christ RECEIVED THE “CUP” / GOSPEL / the BLOOD of the New Testament. - The Gospel is the Blood of the New Testament, not the blood of the flesh of Jesus the Christ. – The Gospel, the Blood of the New Testament “ANOINTS” the New Covenant and the New Testament. – You have to be BLIND not to see that. That’s what the TRUTH SAYS. You wouldn’t know what or who the Truth is, if he stood in front of you. You would crucify him again. --- Galatians 3:1 KJV – “Who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the TRUTH, BEFORE WHOSE EYES JESUS CHRIST HATH BEEN “EVIDENTLY” SET FORTH, CRUCIFIED AMONG YOU? ----- What does that say? – Paul is writing to the “CHURCH” / “BODY OF CHRIST” at Galatia. – It’s also to every Church and member of the Lord’s Body. – Paul is saying to us all who have heard the GOSPEL preached. - That is the Lord being crucified before your very eyes through “FAITH”, which was “( EVIDENTLY )” set forth. – If you have heard the GOSPEL / the “GOSPEL” and have not obeyed that GOSPEL, you are still LOST! – It’s not in the blood Jesus poured out on the GROUND! --- Mark 16:15-16 KJV - “Go ye into all the world, and PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE. 16- HE THAT BELIEVETH AND IS “( BAPTIZED )” SHALL BE SAVED; but he that believeth not shall be damned. ----- Baptism is the obeying the GOSPEL! - The Gospel is the CUP YOU must drink of, NOT “BLOOD”. --- The food for our soul / our Body / the Body that Jesus gave to us / The Body of Christ / The Church. -- The “Word of God” is NOW “MEAT” = “FOOD” / BREAD, not earthly flesh, but the food for the Body of Christ, the Church is the Word of God, and the Gospel is the LIFE of that food “( WITHOUT THE BLOOD )”. You cannot EAT FLESH WITH THE “( BLOOD ). The Gospel is not the BLOOD of the BODY / FLESH, but the Gospel is the BLOOD of the NEW TESTAMENT, which forms our flesh, the Body of Christ. - The Gospel is the Life of OUR FLESH / the Body of Christ. Now we are the NEW LAMB of God, offering ourselves as a living sacrifice, who feeds on nothing but the wheat of the fields / the Bread of Life, the Lord’s Body now. --- John 10:9 KJV – “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall GO IN AND OUT, AND FIND PASTURE”. -----&--- Psalms 23:1-6 KJV ----- No! You all are too blind to see it, because, --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV ----- You don’t have to bother to read that, you can’t believe it anyhow!

None of you can disprove any of this, using the Scriptures. - You will only scoff and lie and false witness against me in your FAITH. – AND I am not of any other people or person or BOOK. --- Galatians 1:12 KJV – “For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, - but by the revelation of Jesus Christ”. ----- You blind know-it-alls don’t have any idea what that’s saying. --------- Thank Christ there’s a Hell.

Paul – 013011

Last edited:

some other dude

Paul - does it make you feel better to post this stuff here instead of just yelling it at the television?

Do you yell at Tom and Jerry cartoons too?

Status
Not open for further replies.