Study: Liberals prone to psychoticism

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This is a debate forum you loony so people reply to posts, ya get that? If you extracted your head from a certain orifice you'd realize that nobody sees you as any sort of threat simply because they happen to respond to your latest drivel.

Cool story.

It's how you few reply and act- it's obvious.

It's 'your' so your grammar

How classy of you :plain:

I sometimes interchange 'your' and 'you're' by mistake. It does not mean I have a 'grammar problem'.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's a load of crap. Conservatives aren't generally psychotic either although once again, it's only nutters on the far right that support killing people for being gay and having affairs, fact. Amply demonstrated on here alone. Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of em' frankly...

musterion's closed down two threads already, the theocratic tyrant... this one's probably next. Can't disagree with the pontificator, you know.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
BTW, musterion, if your paranoia causes you to close this thread too, I answered your closing of your other thread in the Dodged Questions thread. :)

musterion

musterion's closed down two threads already, the theocratic tyrant... this one's probably next. Can't disagree with the pontificator, you know.

Of course you can, as long as you know what you're talking about and being honest. When you just start getting disruptive and evasive, that's when the door shuts.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course you can, as long as you know what you're talking about and being honest. When you just start getting disruptive and evasive, that's when the door shuts.

Nice revision of history, but you and I both know who's been dishonest. What you call "disruptive" is actually challenging your misinformation and your lies. You don't handle that very well, and you closed your threads as a result.

musterion

So what do you think of the study that says liberals are more prone to psychopathology than are conservatives, as was previously misreported?