Strange Ideas about Homo Politics

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The following are some sited articles where ideas about the homo movement can be seen as differing by various groups.

Strange Ideas about Homo Politics
I am wondering if homosexuality is part of “white privilege” — if there is in fact “gay privilege,” which is conferred by the privileged white leadership. Because other than Jacob Zuma, the leader of South Africa — and one genetic half of our president — none of the leaders of the countries which allow gay marriage are people of color. The grandparents of Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, the president of Argentina were from Spain and Germany. Even the president of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff, has Bulgarian ancestry.

Also of note is the fact that gay marriage is allowed in majority Christian countries – you know, those same terribly intolerant Christians who won’t bake wedding cakes or pizzas.
http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/look-...-marriage-you-see-something-very-interesting/

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Homos demanding stuff in a shrilly voice and refusing to move is a call for men to start punching them in the face. :up:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Couple of swift kicks to the rear end. :thumb:

Nazaroo

I am wondering if homosexuality is part of “white privilege” — if there is in fact “gay privilege,” which is conferred by the privileged white leadership.

Wonder no longer.

I've noted repeatedly that the West is now run by homo-banksters
who run international pedophile rings, and control the governments who cover it up.

These guys aren't mere confused-gender teens.

They are an evil cabal of child-torturers and murderers who get off watching
innocents tortured and sexually abused and then murdered on-camera.

They're known to the public as elite lawyers.

Nazaroo

the vast majority of which is spread heterosexually. In sub Saharan Africa women account for 70 of all known cases of HIV/AIDS

Here let me fix that for ya:

The vast majority of African 'AIDS' is spread via the Red Cross by the CIA,
using 'vaccines' that cause a dozen different horrific diseases,
that are manufactured by International drug companies
run by the Neo-Nazi Eugenics Elites, such as Bill Gates.

There: Fixed that for ya!

gates-eugenicist.jpg

depopulation-kissinger-600x341.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"Homophobia" is as ridiculous an accusation as "embezzlerphobia" or "murdererphobia."

We do not like murders, embezzlers, and homos!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The vast majority of African 'AIDS' is spread via the Red Cross by the CIA,
using 'vaccines' that cause a dozen different horrific diseases,
that are manufactured by International drug companies
run by the Neo-Nazi Eugenics Elites, such as Bill Gates.

:chuckle:

From Snopes:

red.gif
FALSE
Part of the prevalence of the AIDS origin rumor that pins responsibility for the virus on the CIA (or another group within the American government) may be due to deliberate Soviet misinformation designed to discredit the USA. An article charging AIDS was the product of U.S. germ warfare experiments first surfaced in the Soviet newspaper Literary Gazette in 1985 and claimed the AIDS virus was created at a supersecret Army research laboratory in Fort Detrick, Maryland. The only source cited was the Patriot, a leftist Indian newspaper that, U.S. experts charged, was a favored conduit of the KGB for its disinformation campaigns.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"Homophobia" is as ridiculous an accusation as "embezzlerphobia" or "murdererphobia."

One of my extended family members is gay. I like him a lot. I like his husband, and I wish I could see them more often, but they live far away. They're far more kind and charitable than those Christians here who are homophobic. (Not all Christians here are homophobic.)

You do them an injustice by including them in the category of murderers and embezzlers.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It would be better to point out the logical flaw. This thread is not much of a debate thread.

I do not wish to argue with you. I like you. You may have reservations about me, however, there is no way I am going to change being near three quarters of a century old. I cannot imagine a man having a husband"

TracerBullet

Homophobia - an irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. It includes antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and hatred of homosexuals.

And yes, yes you are one.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It would be better to point out the logical flaw. This thread is not much of a debate thread.

I do not wish to argue with you. I like you. You may have reservations about me, however, there is no way I am going to change being near three quarters of a century old. I cannot imagine a man having a husband"

No, I don't have any reservations about you Kat, I like you too and it's not easy for me to disagree with people I like.

I don't have any expectations of changing anyone's mind, only to speak my own mind and try to do it in a way that's not hurtful, but I have to be protective of my relatives when they're thought of in such ways as they are here by so many who would see them jailed or executed.