Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

RealityJerk

Nope, not at all.

Yes, he rips Quranic passages out of context. Anyone willing to investigate can discover that for themselves. The reason you're either ignorant of that or not willing to recognize that is due to your personal insecurities and rancor against those "A-rabs". Ironically, the bible has just as many, if not more atrocities and acts of extreme violence than the Quran. Not one verse in the Quran orders anyone to kill women and children, where the bible has several passages where God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), order the wholesale slaughter of non-combatants, including women and children, even infants and the elderly. No one was spared the sword of the Israelites.

Does that imply that the faith of Israel is false? Does all of that bloodshed in the bible, prove that the God of Israel, isn't God? No it doesn't. You can be violent and theologically correct. Crowder's arguments, even if they were true, which they're mostly not, would still not disprove Islamic theology. To refute Islamic theology, you have to examine the theology it self, not resort to cheap rhetoric and ad hominem attacks against Muhammad and his supposed improprieties and violent behavior. Many biblical prophets were violent, that doesn't mean they're wrong theologically.

So you're just an angry, insecure, Evangelical that can't deal with the Muslim challenge to our Christian faith, without resorting to nasty underhanded tactics and cheap insults. A confused Zionist bigot, that hates those "A-rabs" and gets satisfaction demeaning and dehumanizing them. That's what it's all about for "Christians" like you.

Arthur Brain

Do you actually have a brain, Brain? When have you ever heard me say ALL muslims are bad or evil? My mind IS made up, the UK WILL be controlled by muslims in years to come. The muslims that assimilate aren't the problem.

Yes, which is why I don't fall for dopey conspiracy crap perpetuated by the likes of musty and if you had one yourself you'd see how asinine you're being for perpetuating the same. You have no clue and no idea although at least you're honest enough to concede what passes for your 'mind' is made up on the issue. The same with pretty much all conspiracy nuts pat.

RealityJerk

What, you're admitting that there are good Muslims now whereas yesterday you were on the Musty conspiracy bandwagon of Europe being taken over by Sharia law etc?

Make your mind up Patrick...

What they fail to awknowledge is that, this sea of refugees from the middle east and Africa, wouldn't exist if not for the US and its allies, ousting Gaddafi from Libya and turning it into the terrorist playground it is today. A country that once had the highest standard of living in the Muslim world, even rivaling UAE and Qatar, to the quagmire it is today, being run by an American installed puppet government (if we can even call it a government). Libya once acted as a buffer, absorbing a large percentage of African immigrants, seeking a better life. They would migrate to Libya and work the oil fields, as laborers..etc. Now that buffer is gone, thanks to the US/NATO led coup, so you have an unprecedented influx of African immigration pouring into Europe from the Mediterranean sea. You can thank the American Empire and its European cronies for that.

Then we have Syria, another mess that the US created by invading Iraq in 2003 and now funding, training and arming so called "rebels" that are fighting the Assad government to replace it with a Sharia led government. Of course, Patrick conveniently forgets to mention the US and EU government's role in the horrible war in Syria. Muslims and Christians were peacefully co-existing in Syria, living side by side, under Assad's government. Now all of that is gone and we have about a quarter million innocent people dead, including Christians. But Patrick doesn't care and is only concerned with demonizing the victims of American and European foreign policy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, he rips Quranic passages out of context. Anyone willing to investigate can discover that for themselves. The reason you're either ignorant of that or not willing to recognize that is due to your personal insecurities and rancor against those "A-rabs". Ironically, the bible has just as many, if not more atrocities and acts of extreme violence than the Quran. Not one verse in the Quran orders anyone to kill women and children, where the bible has several passages where God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), order the wholesale slaughter of non-combatants, including women and children, even infants and the elderly. No one was spared the sword of the Israelites.

Does that imply that the faith of Israel is false? Does all of that bloodshed in the bible, prove that the God of Israel, isn't God? No it doesn't. You can be violent and theologically correct. Crowder's arguments, even if they were true, which they're mostly not, would still not disprove Islamic theology. To refute Islamic theology, you have to examine the theology it self, not resort to cheap rhetoric and ad hominem attacks against Muhammad and his supposed improprieties and violent behavior. Many biblical prophets were violent, that doesn't mean they're wrong theologically.

So you're just an angry, insecure, Evangelical that can't deal with the Muslim challenge to our Christian faith, without resorting to nasty underhanded tactics and cheap insults. A confused Zionist bigot, that hates those "A-rabs" and gets satisfaction demeaning and dehumanizing them. That's what it's all about for "Christians" like you.
Thanks for the psychoanalyses but you're wrong on all counts. The Koran says don't kill innocent people but if you don't believe in their son-less god you're not innocent. You must follow their "faith" or you are an infidel. Most liberals point to my Christian God and the Old Testament to dismiss God as a heartless murderer. Most unbelievers can't be reasoned with because 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV- [FONT=&quot]But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV - [FONT=&quot]For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Actually, I just re-read the rest of your post and have determined that you're a liberal. Oh wait, I already called you a liberal, I guess I did notice on the first read.It's easy to spot for me now so I'm done with you. :carryon:[/FONT]
[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What they fail to awknowledge is that, this sea of refugees from the middle east and Africa, wouldn't exist if not for the US and its allies, ousting Gaddafi from Libya and turning it into the terrorist playground it is today. A country that once had the highest standard of living in the Muslim world, even rivaling UAE and Qatar, to the quagmire it is today, being run by an American installed puppet government (if we can even call it a government). Libya once acted as a buffer, absorbing a large percentage of African immigrants, seeking a better life. They would migrate to Libya and work the oil fields, as laborers..etc. Now that buffer is gone, thanks to the US/NATO led coup, so you have an unprecedented influx of African immigration pouring into Europe from the Mediterranean sea. You can thank the American Empire and its European cronies for that.

Then we have Syria, another mess that the US created by invading Iraq in 2003 and now funding, training and arming so called "rebels" that are fighting the Assad government to replace it with a Sharia led government. Of course, Patrick conveniently forgets to mention the US and EU government's role in the horrible war in Syria. Muslims and Christians were peacefully co-existing in Syria, living side by side, under Assad's government. Now all of that is gone and we have about a quarter million innocent people dead, including Christians. But Patrick doesn't care and is only concerned with demonizing the victims of American and European foreign policy.
That's one way to look at it but wrong again. I guess we caused 9-11 too. We brought it on ourselves and Islam is the religion of peace. We started the Arab Spring and the Syrian civil war. It was us and Europe. We killed millions of innocent people who were peacefully co-existing until we came and attacked for no reason. A Christian Terror organization beheads people, executes gays, beats women, commits suicide bombings etc. Please go on.

RealityJerk

Thanks for the psychoanalyses but you're wrong on all counts. The Koran says don't kill innocent people but if you don't believe in their son-less god you're not innocent. You must follow their "faith" or you are an infidel. Most liberals point to my Christian God and the Old Testament to dismiss God as a heartless murderer. Most unbelievers can't be reasoned with because 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV- [FONT="]But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV - [FONT="]For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Actually, I just re-read the rest of your post and have determined that you're a liberal. Oh wait, I already called you a liberal, I guess I did notice on the first read.It's easy to spot for me now so I'm done with you. :carryon:[/FONT]
[/FONT]

You're done with me, because you know your position is indefensible. All you can do is resort to ad hominem attacks, because you don't have a leg to stand on, argument wise, and you know it. All anyone has to do to debunk your false caricature of Islam and the Quran, is examine the proof-texts cited by Crowder and read it in context. All of those citations are referring to the idolaters that were attacking the Muslim community of Madina, attempting to destroy them. They had every right to fight and kill those who were trying to kill them. However, all of this is irrelevant as to whether Islam is correct theologically or not.

You're very selective in your criticism. You criticize Islam for being violent, then you justify the even more violent passages of the bible. That's a double standard. Hypocrisy. Unlike the so called "liberals", I don't condemn the Israelites for killing whoever God ordered them to kill. God is the creator, and if He orders one of His prophets to wage war against a nation and kill everything that breaths, then so be it. If you study the Hebrew bible, you see that God had to order the killing of the nations that were trying to destroy Israel. Violence it self does not disqualify a prophet. So, all of this talk about Muhammad and the Muslims being violent, is irrelevant to whether Islam is correct or not theologically. Whether Islam is the religion of God or not.

God is a man of war, according to the bible, and kills His enemies, when He chooses to. That's it. So stop whining about the Muslims being violent, because it doesn't mean a darn thing. They can be violent and correct, theologically. Violent and holy. Holy violence is Biblical and it's also Quranic.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're done with me, because you know your position is indefensible. All you can do is resort to ad hominem attacks, because you don't have a leg to stand on, argument wise, and you know it. All anyone has to do to debunk your false caricature of Islam and the Quran, is examine the proof-texts cited by Crowder and read it in context. All of those citations are referring to the idolaters that were attacking the Muslim community of Madina, attempting to destroy them. They had every right to fight and kill those who were trying to kill them. However, all of this is irrelevant as to whether Islam is correct theologically or not.

You're very selective in your criticism. You criticize Islam for being violent, then you justify the even more violent passages of the bible. That's a double standard. Hypocrisy. Unlike the so called "liberals", I don't condemn the Israelites for killing whoever God ordered them to kill. God is the creator, and if He orders one of His prophets to wage war against a nation and kill everything that breaths, then so be it. If you study the Hebrew bible, you see that God has to order the killing of the nations that were trying to destroy Israel. Violence it self does not disqualify a prophet. So, all of this talk about Muhammad and the Muslims being violent, is irrelevant to whether Islam is correct or not theologically. Whether Islam is the religion of God or not.

God is a man of war, according to the bible, and kills His enemies, when He chooses to. That's it. So stop whining about the Muslims being violent, because it doesn't mean a darn thing. They can be violent and correct, theologically. Violent and holy. Holy violence is Biblical and it's also Quranic.
Thanks for the Bible lesson, I had no idea. Islam is not holy. It boils down to that. If you think it is you are not a Christian. Galatians 1:8-9 KJV - 8 [FONT=&quot]But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

There's some ad hominem for ya. You're liberal whether you know it or not. That's why I'm done with you. [/FONT]

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What, you're admitting that there are good Muslims now whereas yesterday you were on the Musty conspiracy bandwagon of Europe being taken over by Sharia law etc?

Make your mind up Patrick...
There are no good Muslims because they all follow Islam that is of a false god and a false message that leads all to destruction.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Islam is not holy.
That's for sure.

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV - 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Yeppers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're done with me, because you know your position is indefensible. All you can do is resort to ad hominem attacks, because you don't have a leg to stand on, argument wise, and you know it. All anyone has to do to debunk your false caricature of Islam and the Quran, is examine the proof-texts cited by Crowder and read it in context.

Muslims being violent, is irrelevant to whether Islam is correct or not theologically. Whether Islam is the religion of God or not.

Your post is worse than I thought after re-reading it. Thanks for opening up and sharing your unbelief in the One True God and His son Jesus Christ.

RealityJerk

That's one way to look at it but wrong again. I guess we caused 9-11 too. We brought it on ourselves and Islam is the religion of peace. We started the Arab Spring and the Syrian civil war. It was us and Europe. We killed millions of innocent people who were peacefully co-existing until we came and attacked for no reason. A Christian Terror organization beheads people, executes gays, beats women, commits suicide bombings etc. Please go on.

Yes exactly, you got that right. For years the US government, along with its Western allies, have been starting wars in the middle east. We can go just a few years before 9/11:

Mod Edit: Over top Youtube links removed. Yes it is at the discretion of the forum to remove them.

The US and its allies are training and arming the so called "freedom fighters", that are nothing more than Islamists. Stop warmongering and perhaps the Muslims will stop trying to kill you. Stop killing their children, and they'll stop flying planes into your buildings. It's that simple. You're a warmongering American, without any moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked feculent finger at the Muslims.

Iraq, Libya, Syria, The Arab Spring led by US State Dept funded NGOs and Ukraine as well. You worship the American empire, and support whatever it does abroad, then when the victims of your foreign policy, migrate to your country or try to kill you, you pretend you're an innocent little lamb. But you're not, especially Americans like yourself that support the warmongering. I agree, there is "Islamic Terrorism", it exists, and likewise, there is "American Terrorism" and the terrorists like yourself that support it.

Last edited by a moderator:

RealityJerk

Your post is worse than I thought after re-reading it. Thanks for opening up and sharing your unbelief in the One True God and His son Jesus Christ.

I just stated a fact, you're unable to grasp with your little decrepit bird brain. It doesn't matter if a religion is violent, that in and of itself, doesn't make it wrong. Islam is wrong, but it's not because its violent. Get it? Probably not. Grow a brain.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
image65.jpg

The Muslim world wasn't responsible for starting WW1 and WW2 - not to mention the Holocaust!

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I just stated a fact, you're unable to grasp with your little decrepit bird brain. It doesn't matter if a religion is violent, that in and of itself, doesn't make it wrong. Islam is wrong, but it's not because its violent. Get it? Probably not. Grow a brain.

Look here :dunce: any religion that requires harming other humans over individual belief is God vacant and wrong!

RealityJerk

It is not misinformation that he was a psychedelic hallucinogenic drug using child rapist that started a movement of barbaric pagan god worship.

The age of Aisha isn't settled in the hadith. There are hadith that suggest she could've been as old as 28. More, marrying children is prohibited in the Quran, so how can you cite extra-Quranic literature as evidence for your charge? Also, the Shia, unlike the Sunni's you're relying on, place Aisha's age in her late teens. According to the earliest Christian traditions, Mary was as young as 12 when she married Joseph, who was as old as 90. So I guess, according to you, Joseph was a pedophile as well.

Moreover..The bible is replete with young virgins, some of them were concubines of King David and Solomon:

1Ki 1:1 Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.
1Ki 1:2 Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat.

Psa_45:14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

Son_6:8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.

Following your line of reasoning, King David, and many of the kings of Israel, were all a bunch of perverts. They all had their concubines, many of them were "Young Virgins". Virgins without number. That's a lot of virgins huh?

The point is that, if you're going to criticize Islam, do it theologically. Refute it theologically, not by resorting to these silly arguments. "Oh Muhamamd was bad bad..Violent. He had sex with.."...That's a dumb argument. Worthless. You're not going to debunk Islam that way. You need to demonstrate where Islam is wrong theologically. I do that quite effectively, when I discuss religion with Muslims. I can show them from their own Quran, how the Bible is God's word, and how Jesus is superior to Muhammad. I don't need to insult or slander Muhammad's character or accuse Muslims of being violent. All of that is worthless. Silly. Those arguments can be used against us. Understand? The bible is a violent book, and there is plenty of sex, concubines, virgins in the bible. Mud slinging doesn't work against Islam or any other religion. You need to formulate a better argument.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have great material, you should go on tour, you no good 40-watt cluba few cans short of a six packairheadb4k4bimbobird-brainblondeboneheadboobbox of rocksbozobrickbuckshotbuffoonbutt-munchcelebutardcheese nugcherrieschicken hoechoadchodechoochchowder headchuckleheadcool guy McGeecrack babycrack headDANDDderfdill holedimdimpdimwitdingbatdingusdinkdipstickditzdivdododoinkdoltdoofusdopedork slapdrongodropkickduckdumb bunnydumb-headeejite-tarde-tardedfartfidiotflidfoolgimpgitgoobergorpgotardgumbyhimbohole diggerHomerID10TID-10-Tidjetijitjerk-nutjugheadknuckle draggerknuckleheadknuckle-nutslunchin'lunkheadmelonmimbomomomoranmoronmouth breathermule headmuppetmushroomneed a check up from the neck upnimrodnincompoopnitwitnumbskullnummahnumptnumptienumptypinheadplankplonkerprannockproleputzQuaylere-reretaardvarkretardr-tardsausagesherlockslack-jawslack-jawedslack jawed lackey -snapperheadspedstinkie cheesestoopidstustupidswedetardtart monkeywindow licker

:rotfl: http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+unintelligent+person,+idiot.html