State ballot measures 2016

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your state and city has things in the election. Feel free to post them and comment. PJ is not the only one but I was thinking of him.

Missouri ballot 2016.

CICA Marijuana Legalization Initiative Marijuana Legalizes marijuana for individuals older than 21 years of age

CICA Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative Marijuana Allows the use of marijuana for medical purposes and creates regulations and licensing procedures for marijuana and marijuana facilities

No and no.

CICA Felon Voter Amendment Elections and campaigns Allows allow felons and those who are in prison to be eligible to vote

As soon as felons can buy an Uzi, I will be with you. Because prison is immoral.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your state and city has things in the election. Feel free to post them and comment. PJ is not the only one but I was thinking of him.

Missouri ballot 2016.

No and no.

As soon as felons can buy an Uzi, I will be with you. Because prison is immoral.

I figured there would be extra things on the ballot. My dad has a business partner that wants to get a license for marijuana dispensary in MO. I may vote yes on the pot, but felons shouldn't have the right to vote.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't wait until you walk in the booth. The lawyers use legal-ease to hide the meaning. Same with their campaign commercials that are vague. They are often intentionally hiding what will happen. Vote no on marijuana. I'm ok with medical marijuana, but will vote no. They only have it on the ballot to get you used to the idea of people having it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't wait until you walk in the booth. The lawyers use legal-ease to hide the meaning. Same with their campaign commercials that are vague. They are often intentionally hiding what will happen. Vote no on marijuana. I'm ok with medical marijuana, but will vote no. They only have it on the ballot to get you used to the idea of people having it.
Then why vote no ?