Spread thy Wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

There is Nothing before anyone's eyes, ears, touch feeling's, smell, or any form of Knowledge that comes TO you. ALL Knowledge of anything and everything is Formed in ones Mind, All Things. -- There IS Nothing but Black, and Silence, no Smells, nothing that Feels, - all IS IN One's Mind.

God gives us His Words of Thought In our Minds, for Us to Think on and speak. It can ONLY Be "Changed" In You own Mind as to what you heard and see of GOD, different than what God says in His Word. - If you See in your Mind, ALL God says, You see God in your Mind and NO Where else!!

SATAN THE SAME WAY IS, Anything and Everything different than what God places in one's mind.

Paul

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is Nothing before anyone's eyes, ears, touch feeling's, smell, or any form of Knowledge that comes TO you. ALL Knowledge of anything and everything is Formed in ones Mind, All Things. -- There IS Nothing but Black, and Silence, no Smells, nothing that Feels, - all IS IN One's Mind.

God gives us His Words of Thought In our Minds, for Us to Think on and speak. It can ONLY Be "Changed" In You own Mind as to what you heard and see of GOD, different than what God says in His Word. - If you See in your Mind, ALL God says, You see God in your Mind and NO Where else!!

SATAN THE SAME WAY IS, Anything and Everything different than what God places in one's mind.

Paul

Huh? I see you're in agreement with 'Freelight' in some respects! You even thanked him! Looks like
you're one those New-age consciousness types! Somewhat of a Guru, perhaps?

Letsargue

Huh? I see you're in agreement with 'Freelight' in some respects! You even thanked him! Looks like
you're one those New-age consciousness types! Somewhat of a Guru, perhaps?

YOU Try to make Everything that is someone else's Business YOUR ( Cursed Business !!!) -- (((( FELLOW!!! ))))!!! -- ((( This is None of Your Cursed Business )))!! - Take Your foolish business that is everyone else's business and Stay where I'VE PUT YOU Already!! -- ((( IN HELL!! )))!! - ((( "LET" ))), Now Guess what, and Wait for the add to IT!!! --- Many are going WITH YOU!!!

Paul -- 092914

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Stuck on repeat......

Stuck on repeat......

Freelight, meet LA. LA, meet Freelight. Moonbeams. Sigh.

AMR

Funny that AMR said this same thing a few years ago here, to which I responded.

As far as 'wings' go, I'd recommend them....you can see a whole lot more from a higher position ;)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Laws of thought in time and eternity......

Laws of thought in time and eternity......

A Law of the Universe cannot be broken of itself, that would be as a Parable of removing one of God's fingers. That is called a "Miracle", that cannot exist with "LAW". However, there are Unnatural Changes; - Super Natural Thought Changes. - Another Law of Thought, can withdraw, or made a less force upon any other Law that may be holding, - or causing an event of Thought to happen by other Laws. Thus, ( Let's say I, being in Harmony with the Laws / God ); If I Thought an event needed to happen, or not happen, I by being in Harmony with the Laws / God, Can give a Thought toward a Law or Laws in progress, to cause, or hold the event, with less or more force to cause the event to happen or not to happen; ( A Parable of Prayer ).

Yes,...Jesus himself taught the law of faith, for if such 'faith' was even the size of a mustard seed, one can say to this mountain be removed into the sea,....and it would be done. Faith itself is that supernatural 'key' that taps into the divine thought-realm of 'God', where by our harmony with or harnessing of those laws inherent in the creation, we activate such, so that our 'word' goes forth, even as it goes forth out of the mouth of 'God', since we are so in unity with God and universal law....that we operate as God operates (the law is one), by the law of our 'word', the 'logos' at work behind creation.

Law / God, nor the Thought of Him by one of Him has no Speed; - only the moment of Thought Throughout the Law / God of Thought.
The Universe has on limits, as God has no limits, thus the Law of Thought is also limitless without the need of travel as the Law is Law is God. ---- GO!! - to the ends of the Universe / the Thoughts of God that has No end, and SEE, and Hear the Thoughts of the Law / God!!! - Spread thy Wings and Fly - Home again without ever leaving!!

The consciousness of the One and All, is ever-present, everwhere and everywhen, since space and time are pervaded, encompassed and wholly collapsed in the holy instant :) In the omnipresence of God there is nowhere to go from one 'point' to another 'point' except by relative measures and dimensions related by a sense of separation,.....but in 'God' there is no separation anywhere, since He is One and All. Wings in this context are unnecessary, but only in the flight of 'mind' in its play in the illusion of space-time.

These Thoughts have I not received of man, neither was I taught, but by the Thought of the LAW. -- If you think I've copied Any from man, show your fellow thinkers where, and Who.

It is genius to listen to God within your own soul, of course, and be the original thought of Spirit individualized, as your own true Self....reflecting. Like a flash of light, not even the twinkling of an eye, has an effect in eternity, since all time-flutterings dissolve into timelessness...as waves enter the calm of a still sea and disappear therein.

pj

Letsargue

Yes,...Jesus himself taught the law of faith, for if such 'faith' was even the size of a mustard seed, one can say to this mountain be removed into the sea,....and it would be done. Faith itself is that supernatural 'key' that taps into the divine thought-realm of 'God', where by our harmony with or harnessing of those laws inherent in the creation, we activate such, so that our 'word' goes forth, even as it goes forth out of the mouth of 'God', since we are so in unity with God and universal law....that we operate as God operates (the law is one), by the law of our 'word', the 'logos' at work behind creation.

The consciousness of the One and All, is ever-present, everwhere and everywhen, since space and time are pervaded, encompassed and wholly collapsed in the holy instant :) In the omnipresence of God there is nowhere to go from one 'point' to another 'point' except by relative measures and dimensions related by a sense of separation,.....but in 'God' there is no separation anywhere, since He is One and All. Wings in this context are unnecessary, but only in the flight of 'mind' in its play in the illusion of space-time.

It is genius to listen to God within your own soul, of course, and be the original thought of Spirit individualized, as your own true Self....reflecting. Like a flash of light, not even the twinkling of an eye, has an effect in eternity, since all time-flutterings dissolve into timelessness...as waves enter the calm of a still sea and disappear therein.

pj

(( THANK YOU!! ))!!

It's Against SOME stupid ~law or some phony ~god!! to Thank You freelight; - BUT THANK YOU ( any "WAY", Christ's "WAY"!! ).

Paul -- 101714

heir

TOL Subscriber
A Law of the Universe cannot be broken of itself, that would be as a Parable of removing one of God's fingers. That is called a "Miracle", that cannot exist with "LAW". However, there are Unnatural Changes; - Super Natural Thought Changes. - Another Law of Thought, can withdraw, or made a less force upon any other Law that may be holding, - or causing an event of Thought to happen by other Laws. Thus, ( Let's say I, being in Harmony with the Laws / God ); If I Thought an event needed to happen, or not happen, I by being in Harmony with the Laws / God, Can give a Thought toward a Law or Laws in progress, to cause, or hold the event, with less or more force to cause the event to happen or not to happen; ( A Parable of Prayer ).

Law / God, nor the Thought of Him by one of Him has no Speed; - only the moment of Thought Throughout the Law / God of Thought.
The Universe has on limits, as God has no limits, thus the Law of Thought is also limitless without the need of travel as the Law is Law is God. ---- GO!! - to the ends of the Universe / the Thoughts of God that has No end, and SEE, and Hear the Thoughts of the Law / God!!! - Spread thy Wings and Fly - Home again without ever leaving!!

These Thoughts have I not received of man, neither was I taught, but by the Thought of the LAW. -- If you think I've copied Any from man, show your fellow thinkers where, and Who.

Paul -- 090514
What are you talking about, Mr. vain jangler?

1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Do you even know?

Letsargue

What are you talking about, Mr. vain jangler?

1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Do you even know?

My God of the Laws, "Quadrametrics".

Yes, why shouldn't I??

Paul, David

Letsargue

Those familiar with my theological explorations see that I enjoy a blend of the two :)

Put on your thinking cap, but don't forget your wings either ;)

pj

LOL!! -- And don't forget to Pinch off a ~~tiny bit of the "Faithful Universal Truth" - SEED, the SIZE of the ( CREATION ).

What is the Book of "Numbers" for if - not for the "Spiritual Math"???

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
numbers.............

numbers.............

LOL!! -- And don't forget to Pinch off a ~~tiny bit of the "Faithful Universal Truth" - SEED, the SIZE of the ( CREATION ).

What is the Book of "Numbers" for if - not for the "Spiritual Math"???

Paul

You betcha,....'truth' is universal by nature. Reality in its purest sense, as the essential absolute, is what IS (the quality and essence of Be-ness). - its unqualified, indivisible, whole (holy), omnipresent, wordless, spaceless, timeless, the very Heart of all and everything. It is the essence of all Be-ing(stillness) and Be-coming(motion/creation). - everything 'else' is our own 'add-ons'...via language, thought-conception. The realization of 'I Am', is the first-thought of the "I" of awareness, reflecting back to itself its own 'being' and 'creation'. This is all there is.

As far as the book of Numbers goes,...not sure how much divine numerology you'll find in that specific book, unless you can provide some examples,...but over-all the science of numbers is wonderful.

One can delve into 'theomatics' for fun, but I cant verify if this proves exclusive truth-status for the Bible, for other sacred texts may have such properties.

pj

Letsargue

You betcha,....'truth' is universal by nature. Reality in its purest sense, as the essential absolute, is what IS (the quality and essence of Be-ness). - its unqualified, indivisible, whole (holy), omnipresent, wordless, spaceless, timeless, the very Heart of all and everything. It is the essence of all Be-ing(stillness) and Be-coming(motion/creation). - everything 'else' is our own 'add-ons'...via language, thought-conception. The realization of 'I Am', is the first-thought of the "I" of awareness, reflecting back to itself its own 'being' and 'creation'. This is all there is.

As far as the book of Numbers goes,...not sure how much divine numerology you'll find in that specific book, unless you can provide some examples,...but over-all the science of numbers is wonderful.

One can delve into 'theomatics' for fun, but I cant verify if this proves exclusive truth-status for the Bible, for other sacred texts may have such properties.

pj

The Book of Numbers "IS" (( THE!! )) Hardest section that can be understood. There is nothing in it of itself, but applied with the Rest of the Scriptures, the understanding slowly comes into play. Such as the numbers used in the rest of the Bible, as 2, 3, 12, 7, or 500. Different numbers are used a LOT, and THEY are All Parables as are; - and with the Wording of the Parables.

Such as the raising the dead. Until Jesus raised Lazarus, 3 days was the limit of raising the dead, but Jesus raised Lazarus after 4 Days ( Barely ). However, "500" witnesses of Jesus' resurrection, gives Jesus the power to resurrect the whole world!!! - Certain things give Power to the Numbers, or the quantity of the Number.

30, 70, are just a couple of the Life Span.

Paul

Letsargue

Another very apparent number is "8 / Eight". - Circumcision on the Eighth Day. - 8 is more powerful than Seven. The Eighth Day is also given as the First Day, being Sunday, The "Circumcision of the Heart", caries it to the Eight day of the Spiritual Day when one enters into Eternity, the Eternal Eighth Day ( "AFTER" ) the Seventh Day, or the "SABBATH". - The Eighth Day, the First and only "Eternal Day", Never ends, and still "IS".
According to what I see God doing by the Scriptures.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.