Spiritual pickpockets.

Truster

Wow.

Matthew 7

Judging Others

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

"The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment".

Please put me on ignore. You are not spiritually capable of understanding the truth.

betsy123

Some of us go to forums for a reason. To some of us, it is our ministry.
We go where the scoffers and the scornfuls are.....where the devil's puppets go, spewing and planting the seeds of confusion.

I do not react to the person. I react to the MESSAGE.

It is a Christian duty to try to save others - especially brothers and sisters who are already struggling with their faith - from getting confused by disinformation.

Truster

Some of us go to forums for a reason. To some of us, it is our ministry.
We go where the scoffers and the scornfuls are.....where the devil's puppets go, spewing and planting the seeds of confusion.

I do not react to the person. I react to the MESSAGE.

It is a Christian duty to try to save others - especially brothers and sisters who are already struggling with their faith - from getting confused by disinformation.

You are seriously deluded. I asked you to place me on ignore. I would prefer if you didn't call me brother.