Spiritual Israel

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jerusalem is Babylon the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth. The merchandise of Babylon in Rev. 18 is an exact listing of the articles that went into the construction of the Jewish temple that will be rebuilt in the last days to deceive the world. The Law shall go forth out of Zion and all the world will bow down to mother Jerusalem. Practically the whole world bows already.

scarecrow-wizard-oz-games.jpg

michelle94

thank you for this thread. The bible claims that Irasel should be protected and God in the coming days will claim it back and allow it to prosper as Irasel is a God's land.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
: ) bumping because I don't care who's thread this Hack Job Replacement garbage gets theologically slaughtered on.

Strawman.

Replacement theology concerns the RCC verses Judaism.

Continuation of the elect from the old covenant to the new covenant is Bible.--

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

LA

LA

clefty

Strawman.

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

LA

LA

Told before by Jews to kill our Savior with this new doctrine Rome kills again...

There NEVER was a RCC vs Judaism

...they are a satanic tag team

...and dead set to replace to restore and enforce the wall He tore down between Jew and Ger...

I can not repeat it enough...

His people come out of her...

Come out of this continued crusade...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Strawman.

LA

LA

Told before by Jews to kill our Savior with this new doctrine Rome kills again...

There NEVER was a RCC vs Judaism

...they are a satanic tag team

...and dead set to replace to restore and enforce the wall He tore down between Jew and Ger...

I can not repeat it enough...

His people come out of her...

Come out of this continued crusade...

At first I thought about constructing an intelligent argument... but then I read the content of your posts.

Soooooo...

James 1:5

Interplanner

At first I thought about constructing an intelligent argument... but then I read the content of your posts.

Soooooo...

Historically speaking there is the RCC vs Judaism, but to express it in terms of doctrines that would be: a belief in non-Jewish Christianity vs Jewish, in which the mistake of both is to base things on race or heredity, not faith vs unbelief.

But faith vs unbelief never gets mentioned by those who are 'pro-Israel' because they think the mistake is the wrong ethne rather than just ethne. 'Pro-Israel' has never moved past ethne as it should.

clefty

Soooooo...

Poor child resorts to pictures and crayons...to draw mocking propoganda and slanderous ad Homs and other idols of impotent hate and rage

"That'll show 'em!"

The other children giggle clap and cheer...

Typical...and used for thousands of years by you and yours...to silence the war in your own conscience

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Poor child resorts to pictures and crayons...to draw mocking propoganda and slanderous ad Homs and other idols of impotent hate and rage

"That'll show 'em!"

The other children giggle clap and cheer...

Typical...and used for thousands of years by you and yours...to silence the war in your own conscience
[MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] , the red nosed reindeer... had a very shiney nose...

Sooooo...

Still waiting on an actual response to the scripture I posted way back...

Your reply?

Edit to come.

Spoiler
[MENTION=16832]pete[/MENTION]rpan... wait... [MENTION=14857]Epoisses[/MENTION]

What's your rebuttal to this?

John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, ! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

Notice... Israel is almost completely destroyed and then... Jesus rides out to defend it and turn "Godlessness" (unbelief) from Jacob.

: )

It's okay to stutter Clefty. You can even use Crayons if ya want.

; )

clefty

Historically speaking there is the RCC vs Judaism, but to express it in terms of doctrines that would be: a belief in non-Jewish Christianity vs Jewish, in which the mistake of both is to base things on race or heredity, not faith vs unbelief.

But faith vs unbelief never gets mentioned by those who are 'pro-Israel' because they think the mistake is the wrong ethne rather than just ethne. 'Pro-Israel' has never moved past ethne as it should.

Yes but again this tag team has always sided against those that would have true faith...

Even secular Rome did not target Jews for their race or religion but for politics...money

It was as the new group of true faith believers emerged from Jews that even this group was considered a superstitious Jewish sect and persecuted as a destabilizing cult...

Non believing Jews were all too happy to assist Rome in squashing it this new belief in One resurrected...

and later when Rome was baptized "Christian" they came to agreement to rebuild the wall between them between believer in One Crucified and those that did not...Constantine even came off the biblical calendar to make the division clear...

The Church then became protectors of the Jews as they were useful in extorting monies from the Europeans by which they could be taxed by the Church...nice racket...

Time and time again when Europeans rose to throw the Jew out the church rendered them aid...

And of course the crusades...to SAVE their holy lands...long rejected and abandoned by the very one they claimed they worshipped...

Ok...off my soap box...Sunday School is dismissed...now go and have some Sunday Ham...lol

We sabbath keeping believers in One resurrected have always been persecuted by Jews first and then considered heretics by Rome...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes but again this tag team has always sided against those that would have true faith...

Even secular Rome did not target Jews for their race or religion but for politics...money

It was as the new group of true faith believers emerged from Jews that even this group was considered a superstitious Jewish sect and persecuted as a destabilizing cult...

Non believing Jews were all too happy to assist Rome in squashing it this new belief in One resurrected...

and later when Rome was baptized "Christian" they came to agreementto rebuild the wall between them between believer in One Crucified and those that did not...Constantine even came off the biblical calendar to make the division clear...

The Church then became protectors of the Jews as they were useful in extorting monies from the Europeans by which they could be taxed by the Church...nice racket...

Time and time again when Europeans rose to throw the Jew out the church rendered them aid...

And of course the crusades...to SAVE their holy lands...long rejected and abandoned by the very one they claimed they worshipped...

Ok...off my soap box...Sunday School is dismissed...now go and have some Sunday Ham...lol

We sabbath keepers have always been considered heretics by Rome...

SDA?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
From what I have read so far...

It does cause me to pause some accusations and use of her...

But we are to test all things...hold on to what is good...

How about I cease Sarcasm to you for a time. You are fighting one of the strongest dogmas there are. It takes immense courage to question a large majority that you are part of.

Internet Prayer...

"Jesus, please bless Clefty as he searches you out passionately... with every fiber of his being. He exalts you above ALL Earthly and Spiritual things. If he ever has the desire to leave his theological brethren... please scoop Him up with the Love of many of Your "Homeless" children. If he stays amongst them, please let Him be Your light of Grace.

We exalt you above EVERYTHING Jesus, to the glory of the Father.

Amen."

# Peace, my brother in Jesus.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure Madists have forgotten altogether that the Antichrist will come from one of the Jewish tribes- it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they will interpret this man as their awaited messiah, despite that it's never been talked about in any primary Christian communion.