Spiritual Body of the Christian:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The Spiritual Body of the Christian "IS" the Body of Christ. IF the Spiritual Body of the "Christian" of the Man is IN The "Body of Christ", THEN ( CHRIST ), the Body of Christ, "IS" IN the Man. - He is the "Christ" that is in HIM - Come to the MAN. ( THUS ) The Christian "IS" Like Christ and they Two are ONE!!! - The Flesh has nothing to do with the Spiritual, but the Spiritual TRIES To do with the Flesh, and that IS the LOST World Wide!!

Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
The Spiritual Body of the Christian "IS" the Body of Christ. IF the Spiritual Body of the "Christian" of the Man is IN The "Body of Christ", THEN ( CHRIST ), the Body of Christ, "IS" IN the Man. - He is the "Christ" that is in HIM - Come to the MAN. ( THUS ) The Christian "IS" Like Christ and they Two are ONE!!! - The Flesh has nothing to do with the Spiritual, but the Spiritual TRIES To do with the Flesh, and that IS the LOST World Wide!!

Paul

Here is a photo of you,just prior to posting the above:

club-roor5.jpg

Peace out...groovy...far out....

Wait...that's me...

Letsargue

Here is a photo of you,just prior to posting the above:

club-roor5.jpg

Peace out...groovy...far out....

Wait...that's me...

((((( YES )))))!!! You Certainly Are the ~~"christian~" you claim to be ~saint john!! -- Sanctified from God. Yes, ~~"christian"!!

((((( IT WOULD DO NO GOOD TO "REPORT" YOU HERE; - I'D LIKELY GET BANNED AGAIN FOR THAT!!! ))))), Everyone is on the same side YOU'RE ON!!!!!!!

Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
((((( YES )))))!!! You Certainly Are the ~~"christian~" you claim to be ~saint john!! -- Sanctified from God. Yes, ~~"christian"!!

((((( IT WOULD DO NO GOOD TO "REPORT" YOU HERE; - I'D LIKELY GET BANNED AGAIN FOR THAT!!! ))))), Everyone is on the same side YOU'RE ON!!!!!!!

Paul

Thanks, Paul "Greg Brady!":

greg-brady-being-groovy.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul

Well, I don't think they'd want to be on your side, because you're
not in your right mind! People usually don't like to follow a madman's
ideas and thoughts!

Letsargue

Well, I don't think they'd want to be on your side, because you're
not in your right mind! People usually don't like to follow a madman's
ideas and thoughts!

((( Acts 26:24 KJV ))) -- 24- "( And as he thus Spake for himself ), Festus said (( With a loud voice )), ((( PAUL - thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee MAD!!!!!! )))". --//---

(( THANKS ))!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.