ECT Spirit of Christ, spirit of antichrist, both He and "it".

I.S.I.T.

He was flesh until he was born of the Spirit by a resurrection.

Mary conceived Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 1:20
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

This is why Jesus did not have a fleshy sin nature like those who are born of the nature of the first man after sin entered into Adam and into the world. Sometimes "flesh" in scripture speaks of the spirit working in mankind, and not the physical skin covering.

I.S.I.T.

Conceived does not mean born. He was conceived by his Father and given birth by his mom.
When a person is born again of the Holy Spirit they are not physically born again, but spiritually so on the insides. The outsides do not change when you are born again of the Spirit, but rather the spiritual nature of the heart and mind change.

Jesus was already of the Spirit being the Lord from heaven, he had no need to be born again of the Spirit, that is my point.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

What is the Greek word for born? Do you know? Or do you not want to know?

I.S.I.T.

John 3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

I am not speaking of natural birth as the world knows it, but spiritual birth. Being born again of the Spirit is spiritual rebirth, notice here in 1 Peter 1:23....

Being born again, G313 not G3756 of G1537 corruptible G5349 seed, G4701 but G235 of incorruptible, G862 by G1223 the word G3056 of God, G2316 which liveth G2198 and G2532 abideth G3306 for G1519 ever. G165

Notice Bible usage for born again G313....

A. to produce again, be born again, born anew

B. metaph. to have one's mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God.

marhig

Being born of the spirit is having the holy spirit within, and becoming born anew/again of the spirit and not walking after the flesh, but after the spirit following Christ and obeying God.

John 3

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

So being born of the spirit is in this lifetime

Just a thought, when the wind blows you can't see it but you see it move things, looking out of my window I can see it move the branches of my tree, and you can hear the wind rustling through the tree in my garden. And this is like being born of the spirit. You can't see him but you can see Gods people being moved by him and you can hear his voice through them.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not speaking of natural birth as the world knows it, but spiritual birth. Being born again of the Spirit is spiritual rebirth, notice here in 1 Peter 1:23....

Jesus is the firstborn of the dead.

Those born of the flesh are flesh and blood those born of the Spirit are not flesh and blood.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Spirit bodies are not visible to the human eye.

marhig

Jesus is the firstborn of the dead.

Those born of the flesh are flesh and blood those born of the Spirit are not flesh and blood.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Spirit bodies are not visible to the human eye.

We are the dead raised, our flesh is the corruption that the seed has been sown in, (think of the parable of the sower went out to sow) and we are raised with Christ in incorruption because we are being changed and our hearts are being cleansed by the holy spirit so we are raised from the dead with Christ, we are dead without the spirit and we are brought to life in God by the spirit.

Our flesh doesn't honour God, but once born the spirit we glorify God, and Christ is seen in us. Our flesh is weak, but once we have the spirit we are raised in power. The spirit gives us the power and strength to overcome and a mouth to speak with power, look at Peter and Paul before and after they received the spirit, you can hear the strength of the spirit in them. Sown in a natural body is hearing the word and it entering into a soft heart. Raised in a spiritual body is being raised with Christ and brought to life from the death of this flesh, by the holy spirit. Being alive to God with the breath of life filling out hearts and changing us from our old man, we should be dying daily, dead to this flesh, (death to self) to a now new man born again of the spirit raised with Christ becoming at one with him and God.

We are the image of the man Adam, living after sinful flesh, but once we are born of the spirit, we bare the image of the heavenly, being full of the spirit we bare the image of the holy son of the living God, Jesus Christ.

Spiritual bodies are visible to the human eye, because those raised with Christ are born again, walking in, and living by the spirit and doing the will of God and you will know them by their fruits.

The spirit we cannot see, but we can see the body he lives in and we can see those he moves and lives through as they bring the love and word of God to others and the life of Christ is seen through them.

I.S.I.T.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1 John 3:14
We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Ephesians 2:1
And you hath he quickened,(made alive) who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Colossians 2:13
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened (made alive) together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The spirit we cannot see, but we can see the body he lives in...

1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible...

How often have you seen eternal, immortal, invisible King?

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is.

Are you like Jesus Christ, eternal, immortal, invisible or do you believe the traditions of men?

marhig

1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible...

How often have you seen eternal, immortal, invisible King?

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is.

Are you like Jesus Christ, eternal, immortal, invisible or do you believe the traditions of men?
Jamie, I mean Gods people who have the spirit of Christ within. We are his body. And his life is seen through us.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jamie, I mean Gods people who have the spirit of Christ within. We are his body. And his life is seen through us.

Yes, and spirit reproduction is a parallel of biological reproduction. First comes conception and later birth.

Those born of the Spirit are like him in terms of being eternal, immortal, and invisible.

1 Corinthians 15:44 There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

We will be born into a Spirit body at the first resurrection.

marhig

Yes, and spirit reproduction is a parallel of biological reproduction. First comes conception and later birth.

Those born of the Spirit are like him in terms of being eternal, immortal, and invisible.

1 Corinthians 15:44 There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

We will be born into a Spirit body at the first resurrection.

Baring the image of the man of dust is walking after the flesh, our flesh is the dust. Baring the image of the heavenly man, is baring the image of Christ. Christ seen in us and through us.

The first resurrection is here and now, when we are raised with Christ. Remember, a day is thousand years and a thousand years is a day with the lord.

I.S.I.T.

John 11:25-26

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The first resurrection is here and now, when we are raised with Christ. Remember, a day is thousand years and a thousand years is a day with the lord.

Are you hearing trumpets? Or do you just not believe Jesus?

Matthew 24:31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Interplanner

Are you hearing trumpets? Or do you just not believe Jesus?

Matthew 24:31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

He means a person's faith moves them from death to life, Jn 5 and 8.