Special computer deals for TOL members!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... TOL'ers I have some really exciting news! I have recently become a dealer for a major manufacturer of PC's and Notebook computers and I have also worked out a way to offer these computer systems to TOL members at DRAMATICALLY reduced pricing! This special TOL pricing is no joke, it truly is a special deal that is much less than non-TOL customers will pay.

You can configure these computers in any way you desire right from the website and the machine will be built to your specifications in just a couple days and shipped right out to you!

The best part is these computers are top of the line and feature ONLY genuine Intel parts. These babies are industrial strength! All of these systems are ISO and WHQL certified!

CLICK HERE to see what systems are available.

So.... if you are thinking of getting a new personal computer or if you work for a company that buys computers please consider buying them from us!

Desktop systems start at under $500.... *no strings attached!!!

* No special rebates to send in or internet service contracts to sign... NOTHING!!! No strings attached!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks great. However, I think my next computer could very well be a Mac.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh and by the way....

I can also get monitors and other computer peripherals.... in fact I just sold two really sweet flat screen monitors to a customer today.

Just PM me if you need stuff that isn't listed on the website and I will see what I can do.

www.jrgcomputers.com/tol.html

SOTK

Can you get a hold of processors and motherboards? How about video cards, DVD burners, and hard drives too? How dramatically reduced is the pricing if you don't mind me asking? For example, if you have access to AMD 64 processors, I'd be interested in knowing how much it would cost me to get a hold of an AMD 64 4000+.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SOTK

Can you get a hold of processors and motherboards? How about video cards, DVD burners, and hard drives too? How dramatically reduced is the pricing if you don't mind me asking? For example, if you have access to AMD 64 processors, I'd be interested in knowing how much it would cost me to get a hold of an AMD 64 4000+.
We don't sell parts like motherboards etc. although I can get you monitors and printers and stuff.

Our computers are not less expensive than say Dell but we also don't use cheap Taiwanese parts either. These computers are built much better which is why I refer to them as "Industrial Strength".

The special deal for TOL'ers is truly a special deal.

You can compare the difference in price by looking at...

www.jrgcomputers.com/

And compare those prices to....

www.jrgcomputers.com/tol.html

For instance a super fast N5006 Notebook is $1,418.00 for TOL'ers but $1,547.00 but a regular customer. That's about a $130 savings!

BChristianK

Knight,

This is awesome!!

I am savin' up for a new 'puter since my dell of only 3 years has started doing crazy things (like flickering the screen on and off when I go to TOL. :sozo2: )

I'll bring my business to you when I save up enough.

Also, I work at a local radio station that could really use some performance laptops for thier salespeople, I'm putting together a proposal to cost justify.

Do you do b to b distrobution as well with volume disounts?

Grace and Peace

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BChristianK

Knight,

This is awesome!!

I am savin' up for a new 'puter since my dell of only 3 years has started doing crazy things (like flickering the screen on and off when I go to TOL. :sozo2: )

I'll bring my business to you when I save up enough.

Also, I work at a local radio station that could really use some performance laptops for thier salespeople, I'm putting together a proposal to cost justify.

Do you do b to b distrobution as well with volume disounts?

Grace and Peace
Any order for over a thousand dollars or more gets free shipping.

As far as other discounts are concerned I guess it would depend on the volume.

Let me know the details when and if this becomes more clear and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!