Speaker of the House, Donald J. Trump?

marke

That certainly has a nice ring to it. I would kind of like to see that happen.

But whether or not President Trump could emerge as the 55th speaker of the House raises a very interesting question: could it actually happen?
There were suggestions that the former president may try to seek a seat in Congress, representing Palm Beach, Florida, home to Mar-a-Lago. In an interview with Wayne Allyn Root, Trump argued that becoming speaker "might be better." He described the possibility as "very interesting."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That certainly has a nice ring to it. I would kind of like to see that happen.

But whether or not President Trump could emerge as the 55th speaker of the House raises a very interesting question: could it actually happen?
It's utterly hilarious that you think Trump is fit to be speaker of the House since you yourself have admitted that "Trump's brain is beginning to slip" with his delusion of being "reinstated" to the presidency in August...

Maybe Trump's brain is beginning to slip as Biden's did a few years back. If so, Trump will never be fit to be president again just like Biden is not fit to be president now.
So he isn't fit to be president again, but he is fit to be speaker of the House? Well, alrighty then,,,

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It's utterly hilarious that you think Trump is fit to be speaker of the House since you yourself have admitted that "Trump's brain is beginning to slip" with his delusion of being "reinstated" to the presidency in August...
So he isn't fit to be president again, but he is fit to be speaker of the House? Well, alrighty then,,,
If Nancy is, so is he. 😐

marke

You misunderstood me. I said Biden and Harris are unfit for office and Trump would make a much better Speaker than Pelosi.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You misunderstood me. I said Biden and Harris are unfit for office and Trump would make a much better Speaker than Pelosi.
I understood you perfectly. You said that Trump is no longer mentally fit for the presidency but he somehow is fit for the speakership, which I think is ludicrous, but it's what I've come to expect from you.

marke

I understood you perfectly. You said that Trump is no longer mentally fit for the presidency but he somehow is fit for the speakership, which I think is ludicrous, but it's what I've come to expect from you.
I know you misunderstood me but I do not know why. Maybe English comprehension was a subject you did not do well in at school.