Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
birther27n-3-web.jpg

Actions speak louder than words - "The Donald" spent years leading the "birthers" on a mission to promote his political career, while undermining the American public's faith in the legitimacy of its first "black" President.

Fast forward 6 years - Donald J is now President and "patrick jane," along with his fellow conservatives, have suddenly discovered what its like to have a sitting President from the Republican Party subjected to constant criticism - like his Democratic counterpart!

Trump and the conservatives sowed the seeds for this hostile political environment - now that they've succeeded, they're beginning to realize that having more that half the nation pitted against them is not what they had bargained for, and they're desperately searching for the "OFF" switch!

POSTSCRIPT: Democrats have been patiently waiting for 6 years for this President to produce that "incredibly reliable source" - but like all things TRUMPIAN, there appears to be "NO THERE, THERE!"
42217ee9c7e0424e59d2a320a3e0c523.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
57990f342a00002e004f6e6b.jpeg

Apparently "parick jane" objects vehemently when the tactics employed by himself and his fellow conservatives are used against them!

Why don't you call my bluff and ask me to produce posts by you and your fellow conservatives questioning the Christian faith of your opponents?
"Repenting" everyday and constantly asking forgiveness puts the cross to an open shame,

Hebrews 6:6 KJV - If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"Repenting" everyday and constantly asking forgiveness puts the cross to an open shame,

1-thessalonians-5-16-18.jpg

Bible Verses About Pray Without Ceasing
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers.
Acts 1:14

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.
Psalm 5:3

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Ephesians 6:18

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Matthew 6:6 - But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Colossians 4:2 - Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Romans 8:26 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Matthew 6:9-13 - After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

https://dailyverses.net/prayer
*********************************************************************************
Perhaps "Patrick jane" and "Grosnick Marowbe" who, in his infinite wisdom, has thanked him for his post would care to enlighten the rest of us as to which Bibical verses support their "Trumpian" theology whereby "'Repenting' everyday and constantly asking forgiveness puts the cross to an open shame!"

The Bible does caution against praying in public as a means of securing recognition and praise, but chastising fellow Christians for "repenting everyday" and "constantly asking forgiveness" goes into uncharted territory!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sometimes it's best to take off in a different direction when the path you've taken, suddenly comes to a standstill and you're not certain which way to turn.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
emmanuel_compass

THE TRUMPINATOR IS AMONG US.

One questions as to why "Grosnick Marowbe" would suddenly change a thread dedicated to "all things Trump" that extended to threatening to ban anyone who "DISRUPTED" that narrative by questioning "Donald J's" sexual behavior!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rather than, continue on with the original thread subject, I thought we'd try something, more abstract. Please feel free to add to the OP, anything, that comes to mind. If you should ask "Old GM" anything regarding the former OP/thread, I will, instead, refer you to the NEW thread which has been created. Try to be as creative as you can. Consider this unusual concept to be a journey into the imaginative part of your mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This could turn out to be a most interesting excursion into the far-depths of creativity? Those who are willing to participate will not be disappointed. Don't be dismayed by what you may discover about the inner-you and its various complexities.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In a perfect world, I'd rather be debating my original subject, however, because of the negative responses on my original thread/OP I was forced to change directions and contemplate a more abstract form of intercommunication. The former thread/OP was based on our President and his many achievements during these last few months, but, some posters on TOL decided to concentrate on Trump's 'sex-life' instead of the original purpose of this thread.

So, it seems I was forced to take a more unconventional approach and went more towards the bizarre, than the more conventional path. Hopefully, the result will be, the closing of this thread? I've asked that this thread be unceremoniously closed, for obvious reasons, however, as of yet, that conclusion hasn't come to fruition. My reasoning is if this thread makes NO sense than the reasonable outcome ought to be its removal from the forum. Does that make sense? I hope NOT.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find it difficult to believe that a 'Christian Forum' would allow posters to rant and rave about the supposed sexual escapades of a sitting President? Especially, when the thread has NOTHING to do with that subject? A few immature 'little boys' on TOL appear to have a one-track mind, based purely on SEX! I won't mention any names, however;

1) Arthur Brainless
2) Barbarian (Suffering from 'Napoleon Complex')
3) J-garden (The only thing his garden grows is contempt)

I only mention these particular moronic individuals because their motives are; SUSPECT?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps someone needs to create a thread based on SEX, where these types of PREVERTS can gather around and discuss their obvious, frustrations?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
I forgot to mention that, American companies who previously left our country are returning, now that The Trumpinator is our President.

Well, let's take a look...

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before
More than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected.

“We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency.

All told, in the year since Trump was elected, more than 93,000 jobs have been certified by the Department of Labor as lost to outsourcing or trade competition, slightly higher than the average of about 87,000 in the preceding five years. But federal contractors made up 10% of that number, rather than the previous average of 4%. That suggests companies that work for the government like General Motors, Boeing and United Technologies aren’t worried about political repercussions from the man in the White House.

https://qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/

Did you actually believe his claims? Seriously?

Has anyone ever trusted Trump and not eventually regret it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, let's take a look...

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before
More than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected.

“We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency.

All told, in the year since Trump was elected, more than 93,000 jobs have been certified by the Department of Labor as lost to outsourcing or trade competition, slightly higher than the average of about 87,000 in the preceding five years. But federal contractors made up 10% of that number, rather than the previous average of 4%. That suggests companies that work for the government like General Motors, Boeing and United Technologies aren’t worried about political repercussions from the man in the White House.

https://qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/

Did you actually believe his claims? Seriously?

Has anyone ever trusted Trump and not eventually regret it?

Nobody cares what you three BOZOS have to make up.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
bd253350-9a03-11e6-bdce-73cf8915ed67_12trump_accusers3.jpg

Some of Trump's Accusers

Perhaps someone needs to create a thread based on SEX, where these types of PREVERTS can gather around and discuss their obvious, frustrations?

Another case of "Comrade Marowbe" shooting the messenger(s) - were the congressional Republicans PERVERTS because they voted to have President Clinton impeached over the Monica Lewinsky scandal!

Its not our fault that "Grosnick Marowbe" has chosen to endorse a President with a long history of comments/actions concerning women that most Americans find disturbing at best!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Nobody cares what you three BOZOS have to make up.

You keep saying that, but you show an extraordinary obsession with the Evil Barbarian. I'm just showing you what Trump has been doing with American jobs. There's been a slight increase in the total number of American jobs going overseas in the past year. That's what Trump's own administration shows.

But notice that the number of jobs shipped overseas by federal contractors has doubled.

And Trump could stop that with a single order. But he won't. For reasons we both know.

Status
Not open for further replies.