Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ephesians 4:5 states: "One Lord, one faith, one baptism," The baptism it speaks of is when the Holy Spirit baptizes a true believer into the Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Ephesians 2:8-9 states: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God's Grace can't be earned by good works, water baptism, tongues, etc. It's received by hearing the Grace Gospel and placing ALL of one's faith in Christ as their Savior.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Apostle Paul desired to have the Gospel kept pure and not have things added to it or taken from it. After all, it was the message (Gospel) that Paul received directly from the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. Today we see, not only is Paul's Gospel not being preached, we also see female Pastors, water baptism non-existent signs and wonders and tongues being added. Also, homosexual churches and Pastors. The "purity" of the Gospel has been contaminated/corrupted by false doctrine and "other gospels." (small g)

You disagree with female pastors?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People tend to make God's simple message (Gospel) of salvation, forgiveness of sins, and eternal life more difficult than it actually is. God offers His salvation free of charge. Christ did it ALL. All we need to do is, accept it by faith. Below is the formula:

1) Hear the Grace Gospel.
2) Place ALL you faith in Christ.
3) The Holy Spirit then, seals,
indwells and baptizes you into
the Body of Christ.
4) You receive the righteousness
of Christ and the guarantee of
eternal life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You disagree with female pastors?

No. the Apostle Paul does. 1 Timothy 2:12 states: "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Today we have Lady Pastors. Paula White and Joyce Meyers are just a couple of examples. The Apostle Paul would not approve of that. What Paul says is the will of God.

There are reasons why that can be found through a study of the subject.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're not an authentic Trinitarian. You have faulty Christology. You have horrifically jacked up pseudo-Hamartiology. You throw all the incommunicable attributes of God under the bus, including His sovereignty. You're an Arminian Hyper-Dispensational cultist. And you're an Open Theist (as I understand it).

You have as much wrong as JWs and LDSers. It would be a long shot if all the sludge you "believe" is salvific.
Your assessment of false faith about others are less that irrelevant.

This is fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have NO idea whatsoever what you're talking about when you say anything whatsoever about sin or repentance or law or grace or faith or love or mercy, or much of anything else. You're talking out of your behind based on false conceptualized over-simplified ignorant applications of scripture.

You have no idea how big a heretic you are because you don't know what scripture actually says and substitute general concepts to turn nouns into verbs.

We are empowered to live a life of faith. Faith cannot help but come forth in works. It's not possible for faith to exclude an economy of action in one's life. It has nothing to do with whatever you project upon it.

And Antinomianism is antichrist. Christ is the final distribution (Law) of God's righteous. Personified. But you don't know what Law is, either. Just like you don't know what grace and faith are.

We have access BY faith INTO the grace wherein we stand. It is OF faith that it might be BY grace. It's all faith. But you think faith is believing. Faith is a NOUN. Believing is a verb. Your believing didn't save you. That would have been a work, just like repenting would have been a work.

Those are sinners. Unregenerate. Unsaved. Never translated into Christ.

You're blinder than blind.

This is just stupid misplaced understanding. You're still a Law-monger claiming to be an Antinomian.

You need help. You can't even represent the Christian faith.

You MAD infants need to be burped to spit up all that false doctrine.

Your assessment of false faith about others are less that irrelevant.

This is fun.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ's atonement for my sins, does not preclude my repenting and confessing my sins . . In fact, His Priesthood gives me access to continual heavenly pardon of my sins. I John 1:5-2:2

I did not ask that-evasion. You "argued:"

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

Now, again, go ahead, Endora, and assert that you have repented of all your sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior because the Lord Jesus Christ, this fake "Jesus" of yours, did not die for all of them.

Go ahead.
Go ahead, wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame
When was the last time you went to the throne of grace and confessed your sins that Christ died for, Johnnie?

I John 1:5-2:2; Hebrews 4:16

"Johnnie," you quip, you evil Endora? That's Mr. Johnnie, to you, admitted fraud, perverter.

What sins, Endora? The Lord Jesus Christ died for all of them, forgave me all trespasses. You deny that, which "evidences"(your words) that you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, flipping the bird at him, and his work.

Tell us the specific sins, for which the Lord Jesus Christ, did not die.

Go ahead.

And the passages you cite, evil one, are not written to me, specifically-they are written to the Jews, in the future, during the end times. You'd know that, had you studied the book, in detail, as I do, and not your "the" church SOF.

And go ahead, Endora, and assert that you have repented of all your sins, because the Lord Jesus Christ, this fake "Jesus" of yours, did not die for all of them.

Go ahead, wolf-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
No?

No, you are not an honest person, but intent on bearing false witness against me?

Yes!

:down::madmad::comeout:

Like this false witness, "honest" actress?:

Yeah, he is obsessed with eviscerated manhood and drug use.
Maybe that is all he knows. Such are the learned limits of prison experience…… Claims are made; rumors abound.

Johnnie might be an ex-con, according to talk.

Was that "talk," from your father, the devil, Endora?

john w

Hall of Fame

I didn't say sins (hamartemata). I said sin (singular articular hamartia). That's the article added to an anarthrous noun. It nominalizes the noun. Singular articular hamartia is the condition of sin.
1. Quite irrelevant. This is what your buddy, posted, pudge, and does not deny it:

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag
Caught-lie:

2.Now, for the 10th time-do you agree with this alleged "good news"-yes or no.

Speak plainly, you puffed up bullfrog, devil child, man pleaser.

I thought so- a spineless man pleaser.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're referrring to stand-alone individual resulting acts from the verb (hamartano) and their weight of consequence. That is only referenced four times in all of the NT; and there's always a particular application for clarity.

You don't have a clue what the distinctions are between singular/plural articular/anarthrous hamartia as a NOUN, or how those differ from the verb and the forms of hamartema/ta.

Yes, I do. You don't. Sins(plural)can be forgiven. They were-past present future-the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, forgiving me all trespasses. Sin(singular), however, cannot be forgiven, as a forgiven thief, murderer,.......is still a thief, murderer....-it must be judged. It was:

Romans 8:3 KJV

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin(singular-my note), condemned sin(singular-my note) in the flesh:

hoghead1

I'm a newbie here. If you guys represent teh kind of posting that goes on here, I going to be outta here ASAP. All you're doing is flamming. How juvenile and insensitive.

john w

Hall of Fame
You'll try.

No. It was a setup, because I know you don't understand Hamartiology (Sin-ology). You don't know what sin is. Most don't.

Nope. That would be you, and because you don't know any better. But ignorance is no excuse.

I didn't say sins (hamartemata). I said sin (singular articular hamartia). That's the article added to an anarthrous noun. It nominalizes the noun. Singular articular hamartia is the condition of sin.

You're referrring to stand-alone individual resulting acts from the verb (hamartano) and their weight of consequence. That is only referenced four times in all of the NT; and there's always a particular application for clarity.

You don't have a clue what the distinctions are between singular/plural articular/anarthrous hamartia as a NOUN, or how those differ from the verb and the forms of hamartema/ta.

Since Jesus Christ was made (poieo) sin (singular anarthrous hamartia), then all the plural anarthrous hamartiai (sins) are accounted for when one is granted repenatance (the NOUN) for singular articular hamartia (sin).

This noun of repentance has within it the functional activity of the verb, repent; and it's a qualitative part of the renewed mind God gives to free our will from its enslavement to sin.

Since you and the MAD heretics think sins are all actions (though they're nouns), then you have ignored what repentance (the noun) accually is.

And it's this repentance (the noun) that is the changed condition of the inner man to be able to confess sins (plural articular hamartiai) as a new creation when the old man brings forth activity.

Confess and profess are translated from the same word (homoleggeo); so as one confesses (speaks the same thing as God) from one's new condition of repentance (instead of as a sinner), it's at the same time a profession that Christ was made every possible inward or outward quality of the sin condition.

The laundry list of doing/done has nothing to do with this, so you're misapplying a concept of sin that isn't according to the meanings of the forms of the word. It's the most common fallacy of English false understanding about sin.

You think it's about the doing and the done of sinning and resulting sins as individual acts. Scritpure hardly even speaks of that. Scripture addresses the other forms of the word that you can't know because you've only read an English gloss of everything in scripture.

We are not to lay again the foundation of repentance of dead works. Once one has been granted repentance (the noun), then one has remission of the sin condition and everything that comes forth inwardly and outwardly. By that repentant condition, one is then able to confess/profess all future sins (plural articular hamartiai, which are NOT the individual stand-alone resulting acts of the verb of sinning).

Past, present, and future sins (hamartemata), as you perceive them, are not forgiven. The sin condition is remitted (caused to stand away; so that one is free to apply one's will apart from enslavement to that condition of lack), empowering one to be able to confess all that ever comes forth from the old man (crucified with Christ) and be cleansed of all unrighteousness.

Confessions of sins isn't about the resulting outward acts. They all begin in the heart, and as a new creature we can continually profess that anything inward or outward that comes forth from that old man is not the new creature we are in Christ. And that confession of sins (which is not the acting and actions) is because one has a repentant condition rather than a sin condition.

The problem is that you are still a Judaizer, counting sins as acts of violating the Law.

The Mosaic Law was a COVENANT, not legislative codification. And it ceased in Christ who personified it. To be Antinomian is to be Antichrist, for Christ is the Law. Law is nomos, which is distribution. Christ is the final personified distribution of God's righteousness, which is His standard for inner character and outer conduct.

You have NO idea whatsoever what you're talking about when you say anything whatsoever about sin or repentance or law or grace or faith or love or mercy, or much of anything else. You're talking out of your behind based on false conceptualized over-simplified ignorant applications of scripture.

The Lord Jesus Christ was made singular anarthrous hamartia. SIN. Anarthrous. You insist He died for hamartemata. The individual resulting stand-alone acts from the verb of sinning. Scripture doesn't even use that word. But you don't know the difference because it reads as the same English word.

No. He died for much more than that. He died for the sin condition from which all inner and outer character and conduct come forth, by being made (poieo) every facet OF the sin condition for all mankind without exception.

And that's why repentance is for the sin condition. It's also why we then are able to confess according to the noun of repentance.

You've made EVERYTHING into verbs that are nouns. You've made salvation WORKS. You've made repenting and believing into WORKS. And then you've insisted you don't need to apply repentance in confession for whatever comes forth from the old man while being a new creation.

You have no idea how big a heretic you are because you don't know what scripture actually says and substitute general concepts to turn nouns into verbs.

Exactly. That's why one is granted repentance (the noun) from which to apply it as a verb in confession from now on in this life.

You have NO idea what sin is or what sins are. In any form of the words.

Being granted repentance (the noun) for SIN (the condition).

No, that would be you and your deluded MAD peers, who have no clue what sin is and sins are.

Simple is haplotes. It doesn't mean non-complex. It means without duplicity, and with singularity and sincerity. Again, you have no idea what words mean in translation.

The "simple" Gospel is not what you represent. All you ever yack about is the actions that you insist are sins.

I've never said any of it. Liar.

That's the problem. You can't understand what anyone else is saying because you don't know what anything means or how it all functions for salvation. So you quote someone else and attempt to apply it to me, and you don't even know what they've said by what you quote.

I've said none of that. And it's her attempts at explaining what I've outlined above.

I don't say any of that. And Nang doesn't mean what you infer based on your horrific abuse of what the words sin/sins mean. You're the one making it works, and you don't even know it.

We are empowered to live a life of faith. Faith cannot help but come forth in works. It's not possible for faith to exclude an economy of action in one's life. It has nothing to do with whatever you project upon it.

And Antinomianism is antichrist. Christ is the final distribution (Law) of God's righteous. Personified. But you don't know what Law is, either. Just like you don't know what grace and faith are.

We have access BY faith INTO the grace wherein we stand. It is OF faith that it might be BY grace. It's all faith. But you think faith is believing. Faith is a NOUN. Believing is a verb. Your believing didn't save you. That would have been a work, just like repenting would have been a work.

Those are sinners. Unregenerate. Unsaved. Never translated into Christ.

Believers aren't sinners. They're a new creation.

Yep. SIN. Singular articular hamartia. Because Jesus was made singular anarthrous hamartia. Not "sins", hamartemata.

You are clueless.

That's not what repentance is. First, it's a noun granted by God. Second, it isn't about individual stand-alone acts and the consequences for them.

You're blinder than blind. Nothing about salvation has anything to do with "sins" in the manner that you falsely comprehend. You're under the Law, and it doesn't even exist any longer apart from Christ alone being that distribution of God's righteousness.

This is just stupid misplaced understanding. You're still a Law-monger claiming to be an Antinomian.

You're the one with Little Red Riding Hood in your mouf. You have conceptualized sin into being merely works, and insisted that repenting (the verb) of actions is the Gospel.

You need help. You can't even represent the Christian faith.

Like I said. You MAD infants need to be burped to spit up all that false doctrine.
Translation of all of the above spam, disjointed redefining words, spin?:

Perverter Nag, and pudge: What sins, pudge? That is your/her "argument. You/Nag deny that the Lord Jesus Christ died for them, every last one of them, and one of the reasons, is because neither you, or anyone, can repent of all your sins, which is the minimum standard required. You are clueless, as to what happened, 2000+ years ago, and why. And your are going to explain, "the Gospel," "that simple Gospel?"

"Dou do realize those who believe the Gospel of Grace are a new creation and are not sinners, right? So What's your beef?"-pudge

Slower, Gomer-
Read it, perverter. She/you, assert that those who:

-live their life wrongly, whatever the heck that is=subjectivity

-do not repent of their sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior=the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins..

-will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell, do not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins.

=not talking about saved individuals, but anyone who does not comply with the requirements above.

That's my "beef," pudge-her/your perversion of the gospel of Christ.

Living your life "rightly, in contrast to living you "life wrongly," and repenting of sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior, is service, sanctification, our "walk," after being saved, the result of being saved, not the basis/cause of being saved. Nag/you pervert it, asserting that you must live your life "rightly, in contrast to living you "life wrongly," and repent of sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior, and, if you do not, you are reprobate, consigned to deat, and hell.That is a perversion of the gospel of Christ, wolfie.
__________________________________________________ _____

This is Nag's on record assertion-sins, you spineless punk.

"Do you think those who have not repented of their sin are somehow saved?"-Pneumonia

That is not what you/Nag only "argue," you wicked pervert.

Slower, Gome-What sins, pudge? That is your/her "argument." The Lord Jesus Christ died for them, every last one of them, and one of the reasons, is because neither you, or anyone, can repent of all your sins, which is the minimum standard required. You are clueless, as to what happened, 2000+ years ago, and why. And your are going to explain, "the Gospel," "that simple Gospel?"

Now, for over the 10th time, pudge-Did Judas preach this 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "that simple 'the' Gospel?"

Yes or no?

john w

Hall of Fame

He didn't die for acting and resulting acts. He died for the source of them. You need to spend YEARS unlearning all your crap garbage false doctrine and go learn the truth.

No, he died for our sins(plural), via the principle of substitution. He was judged in our place, sin(singular-indwelling, the source of sins, plural) being condemned/judged, in the flesh, via the principle of identification.

Read it, wolfie-sins-plural, Nag/you say:

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm a newbie here. If you guys represent teh kind of posting that goes on here, I going to be outta here ASAP. All you're doing is flamming. How juvenile and insensitive.

Close the door on the way out, and don't come back again soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.