Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't spend a lot of time thinking about those who will be or are damned.

Predestination and reprobation are taught in Reformed Theology and I've looked at Scripture that supports this doctrine.

Since God divinely intervenes and justifies those He chooses, who am I to argue?

I pray continuously for those who are in unbelief as I want for them the same joy and friendship I have with God.
Those two statements are completely CONTRADICTORY. Just so you know.

Right Divider

Body part
Unregenerate and reprobate are not the same. Only God knows the ultimate, everlasting state of each person.
But, according to the way that I understand your interpretation of God's will .... it will all happen the same no matter what we humans do.

The saved will be saved and the damned will be damned.

My understanding of your theology is that we are all just puppets having our strings pulled.

Eagles Wings

But, according to the way that I understand your interpretation of God's will .... it will all happen the same no matter what we humans do.

The saved will be saved and the damned will be damned.

My understanding of your theology is that we are all just puppets having our strings pulled.
The crux of this is how do we each understand "free will". This is the centuries old Arminius vs Augustine debate. I am still on a big learning curve, however, I believe God saves and damns according to His good pleasure. One only has to read through the Old Testament to realize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.