some Darwinist stupidity: "dinosaurs evolved into dinosaurs"

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I found this in one National Geographic publication:

The crouched stance developed to compensate for the growth of larger forelimbs that eventually made flight possible, according to new research that digitally "fleshed out" fossils to show physical changes over the eons as bipedal dinosaurs evolved into birds.

In another National Geographic publication, I found this:

“There is no doubt that birds are dinosaurs,” says Luis Chiappe, director of the Dinosaur Institute at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. “The evidence is so overwhelming, I would put it next to whether you’re going to question if humans are primates.”

Here, we are told, by Darwinists, BOTH that dinosaurs evolved into birds, AND that birds are dinosaurs. So, what do we have, here? What have these "scientists" handed us? I am here, today, to digitally "flesh out" for you, exactly what they are telling us:

DINOSAURS EVOLVED INTO [DINOSAURS]!

What's supposed to be so overwhelming about dinosaurs evolving into dinosaurs?? Probably the Darwinists should kinda cool it until, by means of their so-called "science", they find out something really interesting, like what (if any) NON-DINOSAURS there are that dinosaurs have evolved into.

An analogous stupidity, of course, is involved in the Darwinists' claims that primates evolved into humans, and that humans are primates. If primates evolved into humans, and humans are primates, then primates evolved into primates.

Last edited: