sod's SPOTD! That anna b, She's One Smart Cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

some other dude

in a discussion about Obama's proposed regulations forcing Catholics to provide abortion services, anna commented:

annabenedetti said:
It's going to have the effect of sorting out the talk the talkers and the walk the walkers, I'm thinking...

Son of Jack responded:
Son Of Jack said:
That's what my thinking is as well. Not that I want my children to live through something like that, but there are far too many apathetic, nominal pseudo-members of the Body, which serve to slow it down and hinder its work. There is a reason the Church has a tendency to explode in growth (both by numbers and maturity) when real persecution comes.

and anna came back with this gem:

What parents have had to see their children go through in communist regimes is enough to chill me to the bone. But marxists learned from that - that's why their methodology changed. They saw that overt persecution strengthened the church, so they evolved. The new way is to rot from within (think Gramsci). An inner rot through all aspects of culture: family unit, art, music, literature, the works. We are now soft and weak spiritually and morally - heck, even physically.

We are in a culture war, no doubt about it.

Good job anna! :first:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She is going to be missed. She make wonderful posts.

WizardofOz

I declare it some other dude's fault for anna going on sabbatical. As soon as dude gives her props, she leaves. Coincidence? I think not.

Way to go, dude. :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.