ECT So what is the revelation of the mystery according to MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

Paul was given to explain Jesus Christ. He also explained what was needed to understand his explanation that it not be from head knowledge but heart knowledge while in the pursuit of knowing God.. One must truly be born again to understand the need redemption creates the need to know and the reason why. Paul said this: ". . if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost". 2 Corinthians 4:3 (KJV) He recognized the community of believers he was amongst who understood the issues encapsulated in the "Good News" of Jesus Christ.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what is the revelation of the mystery according to MAD.

Go for it.

LA

How about according to Paul? He used the term "revelation of the mystery". He even states it. Post it, and we will talk about it. Then we can talk about how Paul broke Genesis 12, or you could say kept the second part and he blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what is the revelation of the mystery according to MAD.

Go for it.

LA

Colossians 1:26-28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

28 We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.

Cross Reference

26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

28 We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.

So what is the mystery in all that revealed to anyone who has not abandoned his life to God? You have only quoted someone else.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For you, I would say it is was mystery. Paul likened it to a husband and wife. Is that something that you might want to believe?

I have written what I have written. If you don't understand read and study the verses until you do (Col 1:26-28).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Amen

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA's root of bitterness for all things MAD has almost elevated itself to Tetelestinian levels.

You do realize you will burn for lying don't you?

I try to discuss a subject and when it challenges your faith you just start lying about my person.

You and Grosnick do that so often.

There does not seem to be anything of Christ in either of you.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.