So much for the "Every court case in the country has ruled there was no voter fraud" nonsense.

marke

Democrats are outraged that a judge has allowed an investigation into questionable ballots and practices in this large Georgia democrat precinct. I can understand their rage, fueled by their fears that criminal fraud may be uncovered.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican who rebuffed Donald Trump's claims that Georgia's election was marred by voter fraud, said he supports the judge's decision.
In a statement, Raffensperger cited "a longstanding history of election mismanagement" in Fulton County.
"From day one I have encouraged Georgians with legitimate concerns about the election in their counties to pursue those claims through legal avenues," Raffensperger said. "Fulton County has a longstanding history of election mismanagement that has understandably weakened voters' faith in its system. Allowing this audit provides another layer of transparency and citizen engagement."
However, Fulton County Commission Chairman Robb Pitts (D) blasted the decision.
"It is outrageous that Fulton County continues to be a target of those who cannot accept the results from last year's election," Pitts said.

marke

Excellent presentation. There is not an element of her argument which should not be wholeheartedly endorsed by all Americans. She quoted NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, who was exactly right. Blacks are not suppressed with voter IDs, they are benefitted. Mark Robinson spoke at our church during the campaign. He was extremely well-spoken and rightly well-received. I gave his wife a contribution for her contribution to the good work her husband is doing in NC.

Gary K

Banned
Whenever a court or legislature has looked at the evidence there has been an investigation. We see this now by the number of audits that are popping up around the country.

Gary K

Banned
Excellent presentation. There is not an element of her argument which should not be wholeheartedly endorsed by all Americans. She quoted NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, who was exactly right. Blacks are not suppressed with voter IDs, they are benefitted. Mark Robinson spoke at our church during the campaign. He was extremely well-spoken and rightly well-received. I gave his wife a contribution for her contribution to the good work her husband is doing in NC.
Robinson is an interesting guy. He's a good speaker and truth is important to him.