So much for free speech in the U.K.

musterion

With Obama ceding control of the Net to globalists, this is coming very soon to the U.S.

The law criminalises “using [a] public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety,” and can result in a six-month prison term or fine of up to £5,000.

In other words, potentially ANYTHING those in power disagree with is punishable.

Result: trolls looking to generate outrage for profit will flourish. Combative atheists and leftists will flood boards like this one just to file complaints to get it shut down. As will Muslims. So will government agents working to shut down inconvenient boards from the inside.

Freedom of speech will be no defense--your words soon will be the proof of your guilt.

During sentencing, the sheriff told the defendant that “the right-thinking people of Glasgow and Scotland” would not tolerate his views being expressed online.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...e-hub-in-partnership-with-social-media-firms/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...The law criminalises “using [a] public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience...

i'm annoyed and inconvenienced by all the pop-up ads in the interweb

and telemarketers who call at dinnertime

and advertisers on tv

and any time i hear bammy or hillary on the radio or tv

looks like the cops better get busy arresting all of them :sibbie:

musterion

i'm annoyed and inconvenienced by all the pop-up ads in the interweb

and telemarketers who call at dinnertime

and advertisers on tv

and any time i hear bammy or hillary on the radio or tv

looks like the cops better get busy arresting all of them :sibbie:

Just wait until the globalists have full control of the Net. We'll look back on conversations like this as the good old days.