So guys, what's it like living in a boring echo chamber nowadays?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Look up irony...
Good idea!
Irony:
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

OK, so the meaning of your irony
Well, doesn't take much!
is
Well, [it does] take much [to raise the content]!
You're right, then: it would take much to raise the content. And, time and time again, even up to now, you've shown you just don't have the much that it would take to do so -- which is pretty much the same point @Right Divider already made.

Arthur Brain

Good idea!
Irony:
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

OK, so the meaning of your irony

is

You're right, then: it would take much to raise the content. And, time and time again, even up to now, you've shown you just don't have the much that it would take to do so -- which is pretty much the same point @Right Divider already made.
Oh dear...

RD would or should have known fine well that my original response to him was laced with acerbic humour himself but hey, who knows these days around these parts? He was hardly gonna be paying me an actual compliment was he?

7djengo7

In which case he really didn't need to bring up sarcasm then, did he?
Since @Right Divider was obviously being sarcastic when he said
You really raise the content when you're here.
it is obvious that he meant that you really do not raise the content when you're here (which is true).

Your asinine reaction to that was to say
Well, doesn't take much!

So, did you mean it doesn't take much to NOT raise the content?🤣

See how this works?
How what works? I do see how you constantly work against yourself, indeed.

Arthur Brain

Since @Right Divider was obviously being sarcastic when he said

it is obvious that he meant that you really do not raise the content when you're here (which is true).

Your asinine reaction to that was to say

So, did you mean it doesn't take much to NOT raise the content?🤣

How what works? I do see how you constantly work against yourself, indeed.
Man, you really must make any given party come alive when you step in the room...

7djengo7

Man, you really must make any given party come alive when you step in the room...
Usually, when people use the shtick you just resorted to on account of your poverty of wit and creativity, they word it something like "You must be fun at parties!" Did you imagine you could hide your glaring lack of originality by dressing it in clunky, superfluous verbiage? I mean, for example, the phrase "any given party" -- you could've just said "a party"!🤣