Sing Jimmy Sing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Jimmy, - Sing your tongues out.
Exodus 32:17-18 KJV – “When Joshua HEARD THE NOISE OF THE PEOPLE as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp. 18- And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: BUT THE NOISE OF THEM THAT - “SING” - DO I HEAR”. -----
Amos 5:23 KJV – “Take thou away from me THE NOISE OF THY SONGS; for I WILL NOT HEAR THE MELODY OF THY VIOLS”. -----

I know, I Know; - I’m taking this out of context, even if that is the text. - It never matters to fools what God says if it’s different from what the fools teach. - God LOVES to hear fools “SING” with their MOUTHS, and curse and deny him in their hearts. --- Matthew 15:8 KJV – “THIS PEOPLE DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME WITH THEIR MOUTH, and honoureth me with their lips; BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME”. ----- You guys just want to sing. It doesn’t matter what God said. – SO SING with your mouths and not in your hearts, as God said. --- None of you self-righteous, so called christians can show ONE verse that says “SING” anything with your mouth. --- Revelation 15:3 KJV – “THEY SING THE SONG of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, “( SAYING )”. ----- “It’s what comes out of the MOUTH of MAN that defileth him”. ----- Your denial is also from the heart.

Ephesians 5:19 KJV – ( SPEAKING to yourselves ) in “psalms” and hymns and “spiritual songs”, SINGING-AND-MAKING - “MELODY” IN YOUR HEART to the Lord”. -----
Colossians 3:16 KJV – “( TEACHING AND ADMONISHING ONE ANOTHER ) in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, ( SINGING - ( WITH GRACE ) -- IN YOUR HEARTS )”. -----
Nothing but “TEACHING AND SPEAKING the Psalms and spirituals songs does God say with your mouths, but SING AND MAKE melody in your hearts. That is a part of the worship in spirit, but you guys MUST worship in the carnal by “SINGING with your foolish mouths” and deny everything God says in the hearts, as do all fools. ----- THAT’S WHAT GOD SAID. – YOU ALL SAY TOTALLY DIFFERENT, and you all have the brass to call yourselves christians. ---- Jimmy Swaggart and Co, Inc. is of a singing family and they all JUST WANT TO SING, and they are going to SING. – It doesn’t matter what God says or doesn’t say about singing; and you all are the same. YOU JUST WANT TO SING to yourselves, and – DO WHAT IN YOUR HEARTS TO GOD? --- Nothing!
The Psalms and Spiritual songs are the songs of God; he gave them to us to sing to him in our hearts while teaching them to each other. – They are the MUSIC FOR GOD, not YOU. God loves to hear us teach and speak the Psalms to each other, that is music to God. – BUT GO AHEAD AND TAKE AWAY FROM GOD, AND ENJOY IT FOR YOURSELVES. -- Your judgment is coming. --- Thank God there’s a Hell!

Find anything in Scripture that SAYS “SING” to each other”. – You can’t do that any more than you can PROVE ME WRONG IN THIS EITHER!

Paul – 022811

some other dude

funny-pictures-owl-wrong.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.