SIMPLE!!

Letsargue

It's Very Simple!! -- Most all of you who call Yourselves "Christians", Are Nothing but Lying children of the Devil. - You cannot LIE about things of Christ and Be a Child of CHRIST!!! - MAN!!!!!! --- How can there be Anything Worse??? - That IS The Number one sin of ALL SINS according to God, but you all don't CARE!!

THE LIE!!!

(( GOD SAID ))!!:--

( Matthew 24:13-14 KJV ) -- 13- "But ( he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be "SAVED" ).
14- "AND" ( this Gospel of the Kingdom "SHALL BE" preached in all the world ) for a witness unto all nations; and (( Then shall the End Come ))". >:
"Next" Verses!!
( Matthew 24:15-21 KJV ) --15- "When ye ((( "THEREFORE" ))) shall SEE the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand ( "IN" the Holy Place ), ( whoso readeth, let him understand ): 16- ( Then let them which be in Judaea flee ) into the mountains: 17- Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18- Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19- And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20- But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21- (( For then shall be Great Tribulation )), ( such as was not ) since the beginning of the world to this time, no, ((( Nor ever shall be )))". --//----- The Destruction of the Temple of God was the worst thing ever, or ever will be TO GOD, AND IT Can't Be Again!! -- The Temple is not there and will Never be AGAIN!!!

The slaying of Paul and John ( IN THE TEMPLE ) was the "Abomination of Desolation" that made ( JUDAEA Desolate )!!!! - That was God's "World" under Heaven, Not under the SUN as You fools say!!!

That is what GOD Said, and none of you Lost children of the LIAR Satan, Can accept IT, - Even Though God said IT!!

The Gospel had ALREADY BEEN Preached to all the World Under Heaven, not UNDER The SUN (( ALREADY )), IN AD70, -- But again, You cannot believe IT!! >;
(( Colossians 1:23 KJV )) -- 23- " (If ye continue in the "FAITH" ) grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the Gospel, which ( Ye have heard ), AND (( Which "WAS" Preached to Every Creature Which "IS" Under Heaven )); whereof I Paul am made a minister". --//-----
That's what GOD Said ALSO, and You cannot believe that EITHER!!

(( Matthew 16:28 KJV )) -- 28- "Verily I say unto you, (( There be some Standing "HERE" )), ( Which shall not taste of death ), (( TILL THEY SEE )) ( the Son of man coming "IN" His Kingdom". --//-----

None of you Lying children of the Devil can USE That AS IT'S WRITTEN!!! - You Must change it to fit your foolish LIES!!!

You all Say that you are in Christ, and Christ is in You. That's a LIE if it is Still the LAST DAYS!! -- What is the END of those Days??

(( John 14:2-3 KJV )) -- 2- "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 "AND" If I go and prepare a place for you, (( I WILL come again )), "AND" (( Receive you unto myself )); (((( That where I am, there ye may be also ))))". --//-----
How can Christ be in you and you in Him, IF He Has NOT Even COME YET to "RECEIVE" YOU??? - Tell Me that, - and Lie about that also!!
Show us all something that Contradicts with the Coming He IS Speaking about in all those Scriptures!!! Show a Contradiction that Christ Has already COME!!!

Paul -- 100714