Signature in the cell

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “ I am the LORD, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself

DaveDodo007

It's really mind boggling to imagine that this is going on right now inside our bodies.
Signature in the cell

And how! You wont believe want really goes on during transcriptase, primers, editing and so on that is part of any functioning cell. Unfortunately neither do the discovery institute who are a political institution who don't have the wonder and curiosity and ability to do the hard work and don't have the intelligence or the imagination to come up with hypothesis and then test them. Life is wonderful, the discovery institute not so much. I think people with a degree in physics should get their own house in order (first learn the difference between hypothesis and theory would be a start.) Then don't let your credulity run away with you as we have actually done the ground work to genetic synthesis.

jeffblue101

i encourage everyone,who wants to learn more about the origin of life by naturalistic means, to read Stephen Meyer's signature in the cell. Even if you are a die-hard evolutionist you will learn more about the difficulties with OOL and how the information theory relates to the DNA molecule.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
And how! You wont believe want really goes on during transcriptase, primers, editing and so on that is part of any functioning cell. Unfortunately neither do the discovery institute who are a political institution who don't have the wonder and curiosity and ability to do the hard work and don't have the intelligence or the imagination to come up with hypothesis and then test them. Life is wonderful, the discovery institute not so much. I think people with a degree in physics should get their own house in order (first learn the difference between hypothesis and theory would be a start.) Then don't let your credulity run away with you as we have actually done the ground work to genetic synthesis.

Goodness!

Who knew that such a small video would create such a rant.

DaveDodo007

i encourage everyone,who wants to learn more about the origin of life by naturalistic means, to read Stephen Meyer's signature in the cell. Even if you are a die-hard evolutionist you will learn more about the difficulties with OOL and how the information theory relates to the DNA molecule.

You are just showing your ignorance of biology 'Signature in the Cell, Stephen Meyers' is just the usual unsupported assertions in a most tedious fashion. It's the ooh this is too hard to understand therefore God! It's beyond pathetic and insults the intelligence of all who follow it. Don't make me give you a crash course in biology because I'm more than up for it. (even if it turns out to be a waste of time as you will believe 'godidit' anyway.) There is surely enough problems in physics to be getting on with before I take lectures from a ignoranous.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Its mind boggling that our bodies evolved into such a complex machine when surely there are easier, just as functional ways we could have evolved. Its even more mind boggling that it all happened by chance.

:plain:

:rotfl:

:mock: atheists, evilutionists, god haters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I will never understand how someone can see the wonders of our universe from the smallest to the largest and think it all came about by chance and there was no design and/or engineering.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I will never understand how someone can see the wonders of our universe from the smallest to the largest and think it all came about by chance and there was no design and/or engineering.
I've never ruled out that idea, but I thus far have no compelling reason to accept the proposition that whatever Divine Artificer that might exist is the same entity as the one described in the various varieties of Holy Writ™.

DaveDodo007

It sounds all very nice until you then have, who designed the designer and who designed the designer designer, ad infinitum. All you have done is added another step to an already difficult conundrum. Best to just lose that step and concentrate on the original problem.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Who designed the designer? --DaveDodo. Material things need designing. How would you design a non material being? There are no atoms and no space and no energy and no time and no mass and no gravity. What is there to design?

Ted L Glines

My medical education was very brief, but I viewed many monographs and films released by the AMA, and I remember thinking that, inside our bodies, we are a colony, a city, of symbiotic living and functioning organisms, each one doing a specific task to keep the whole human organism functioning. I saw all this many years ago and was in awe. That was way before the Internet, and way before there was any recognition or understanding of RNA and DNA. Today, all these many years later, I am still aghast at the complexity of ourselves. Add to all this a mind that thinks, and a soul, and we are really mind-blowing.

Ted L Glines

Who designed the designer? --DaveDodo. Material things need designing. How would you design a non material being? There are no atoms and no space and no energy and no time and no mass and no gravity. What is there to design?

Obviously, you would use non-material for your design; what could be simpler (really cost effective, too) :eek:

Last edited:

DaveDodo007

Doesn't sound like the God of the Bible to me.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I've never ruled out that idea, but I thus far have no compelling reason to accept the proposition that whatever Divine Artificer that might exist is the same entity as the one described in the various varieties of Holy Writ™.
Give him a Scooby Snack® :dog: (Jas 2:19, Rev. 22:15). :BRAVO:

Last edited: