Sigh, no darling, I'm not having an online fling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Man, do I have a problem, ever since discovering this website my wife is getting worried, I am always online reading, smiling, giggling quietly, scratching my chin in deep thought . . . . .

My guess is she thinks I am chatting up a Russian online bride.

At any rate, I am loving the site, enjoying exercising the grey matter and hope to not make too many stupid comments ;)

Regards,
mark

Tyrathca

lol

The easy solution to this is to post more on here as proof that this is the source of your amusement :chuckle: who knows, she might even decide to join to after you show her around!

genuineoriginal

Hey everyone,

Man, do I have a problem, ever since discovering this website my wife is getting worried, I am always online reading, smiling, giggling quietly, scratching my chin in deep thought . . . . .

At any rate, I am loving the site, enjoying exercising the grey matter and hope to not make too many stupid comments ;)

Regards,
mark
:chuckle:
Christian (Other)
Pinko Commie
:shocked:

zippy2006

Hey everyone,

Regards,
mark

welcome :chuckle:

MrRadish

Hey everyone,

Regards,
mark

Don't fall into the trap of ordering a TOL bride, that's all I'll say. They haven't got the gender filter right yet, and as far as I know the only people on the list are Lighthouse and Traditio... :shocked:

You'll know you've been initiated into the TOLosphere when you understand the above joke.

In the meantime, welcome. :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey everyone,
:wave:

Maybe it's the giggling. That unnerved me and I don't even know you. :noid:

Try saying "So mote it be!" every now and then and pound your hand on a surface when you do it. That'll shake her out of the first misimpression...:think:

See, kmo? I told you nobody was trying to muscle in on your action. :D

Welcome! :e4e:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Don't fall into the trap of ordering a TOL bride, that's all I'll say. They haven't got the gender filter right yet, and as far as I know the only people on the list are Lighthouse and Traditio... :shocked:

You'll know you've been initiated into the TOLosphere when you understand the above joke.

In the meantime, welcome. :D
I already met my future wife at a protest. She doesn't do TOL...

...yet.

P.S.
Welcome to TOL, Mark.

Nydhogg

Great. Now lighthouse is gonna breed. :vomit:

He *might* have a chance to disprove evolution after all...:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.