Sidney Powell: Some 'May Need Witness Protection' After Our Exposé

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Sidney Powell: Some 'May Need Witness Protection' After Our Exposé

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrats will be out to do harm to the witnesses.

AND BY THE WAY before some Liberal pops off that the case was thrown out, it has just now gone to appeals court, where it was intended to go all along.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

NEW: Third Circuit Court of Appeals grants expedited review for Team Trump’s appeal from Pennsylvania.

EnhecLxWEAMSNCY

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
‘It Will Be Epic’: Sidney Powell Releases Another Statement After Lawyers Say She’s Not On Team

Attorney Sidney Powell released a second statement late on Sunday night in response to Trump’s legal team saying earlier in the day that she was not on the team. . . . .

I agree with the campaign’s statement that I am not part of the campaign’s legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.
My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may–whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.
The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.
We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.
#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Arthur Brain

If she's got all of this supposed "evidence" then why hasn't she provided any of it? All that's emanated from the Trump camp are baseless assertions and garbled rhetoric with nothing to support these allegations. This is why they've been summarily dismissed in the courts on a state and federal level with homeland security finding nothing to suggest fraudulent activity. Quite simply, Trump is just too much of a child to concede that he was soundly beaten. Fits of rage and petulant tweets aren't going to alter the result.

Hilltrot

If she's got all of this supposed "evidence" then why hasn't she provided any of it? All that's emanated from the Trump camp are baseless assertions and garbled rhetoric with nothing to support these allegations. This is why they've been summarily dismissed in the courts on a state and federal level with homeland security finding nothing to suggest fraudulent activity. Quite simply, Trump is just too much of a child to concede that he was soundly beaten. Fits of rage and petulant tweets aren't going to alter the result.
It came form Q-Anon - not Trump. And, yes, Tucker Carlson put her on the spot as well. Trump has distanced himself from her for a reason. She is doing more to hurt the investigation of the election steal than to help it.

Gary K

Banned
My money is on Sidney Powell. She is tough, smart, and most importantly, honest. She is teaming with L. Lin Wood who has his own lawsuit going on in Georgia and they are working together on the Dominion fraud. He, like Sidney, is an honest lawyer and a very highly skilled one too.

The Dominion fraud has been ongoing for years. It was first brought to light in 2006. And it was again brought to light in other elections. In 2018 and 2019 Elizabeth Warren complained about it as well as other Democrats. It's how Hillary beat Bernie Sanders in the Democrat primaries. It's how Biden beat Bernie this year in the primaries.

There are articles quoting Bernie supporters who have been investigating Dominion and Smartmatic since Bernie got cheated in 2016 that say this is very real. These are not conservatives. They work for the Tides Foundation and worked in the same office building Dominion was housed in up in Canada. The Tides Foundation is pure leftist. This couple has dedicated their lives to destroying Dominion as they cannot stand the fraud.

There is a massive amount of evidence that points to vote manipulation. This has been brought out by data engineers looking at how the votes were manipulated. The things that happened election night after the count was supposedly stopped that are statistically impossible. You cannot flip a penny 140,000+ times and have it come up heads every time. Yet we are expected to believe that vote dumps of 140,000+ came up all Biden. The vote dumps of mail in ballots were running 75/25 for Biden before the dumps. Then from nowhere comes 140,000+ straight votes for Biden. It's statistically impossible.

The estimates from data engineers looking at the numbers of dead voters in Pennsylvania are that approximately 3,000,000 dead people voted in this election.

The lack of rapid movement in court at the moment is due to the volume of information coming at Sidney Powell. They have thousands of sworn affidavits. Video testimony. People associated with Dominion's beginnings have turned evidence. The amount of evidence is staggering. And it involves the entire swamp. Both Republicans and Democrats are going to be caught up in this net. That's why Sidney is not a part of the Trump team of lawyers. She wants to nail them all, and the Republican party will not give her money to root out all the corruption.

Hilltrot

That is a totally false statement.

And yesterday Tucker backtracked.

Stop believing fake news.
I said that he backtracked AFTER the first broadcast. Your hearing seems to be somewhat selective.
Hmm . . .

Nope.

But I do listen to Tucker, I just didn't listen to yesterday's until today.

And no, he did not backtrack. I would have loved it if Trump had won California as Powell said he did but I believe that is a fantasy.

Arthur Brain

She will provide it in court. They made that plain and clear. If you had been listening you would have known that
Pfft. Rudy Giuliani was supposed to outline the supposed evidence for fraud in his one and a half hour press briefing a few days ago and only succeeded in sweating so much that hair dye ran down his cheeks. Heck, Ronald Reagan wore the stuff but at least he had a full head of hair to warrant it. It was yet another face palm conference that yielded nothing but empty rhetoric and it's beyond embarrassing even for many Republicans at this point. Maybe he'll do another briefing outside of a landscaping firm and an adult book store? Powell had nothing and it's not surprising that the Trump team are distancing themselves from her considering her outlandish claims and over the top hyperbole.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I said that he backtracked AFTER the first broadcast. Your hearing seems to be somewhat selective.
Hmm . . .

Nope.

“The System Was Rigged Against One Candidate” – Tucker Carlson Backtracks on Voting Machines After Slamming Sidney Powell (VIDEO)

Was this his mea culpa?

Tucker Carlson opened his show on Monday suggesting possible fraud in voting machines, “It’s a real issue no matter who raises it.”

This was after he blasted Attorney Sidney Powell last week for not offering him proof of voting irregularities in this year’s presidential election. . . . .(CUT) . . . . On Monday Tucker Carlson argued the election was rigged against President Trump.

This was not news to any Trump voter.

Tucker blamed the lawsuits against the NRA for Trump’s Pennsylvania loss?
That’s just nuts.

Tucker needs to try harder.

Donald Trump had the election stolen.

The post “The System Was Rigged Against One Candidate” – Tucker Carlson Backtracks on Voting Machines After Slamming Sidney Powell (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit)

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Pfft. Rudy Giuliani was supposed to outline the supposed evidence for fraud. . . .

Says who? Who says he supposed to outline it for the jackals and the POS's in the press.

How did you like getting your posts deleted. Don't troll my threads with garbage.