Show thyself approved:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

A “good and honest heart” does not guarantee someone of salvation. – If you have not studied properly, you cannot be acceptable to be in the Body of Christ, the LORD’S CHURCH. – You all, ( the good and honest hearts ) know if you have studied the Word of God enough or properly. It’s those who think they are the wisest among you that insist that you follow them. They for the most part, have some unscriptural title after their name, relating to their spiritual knowledge. There is no title given other than the titles Christ has given. --- Ephesians 4:11-12 KJV - “He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12- For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ”. ----- Study that; - and see if Christ gave any Scholars, Philosophers, Gnostics, Professors, and Doctors of Religion to teach you of the WILL OF GOD. – Only the fool will follow anyone who Christ has not sent or given to teach you of his Will. --- Matthew 15:13-14 KJV – “Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 14- Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch”. ----- That’s the reason why none of these so called WISE TEACHERS can, or will even comment on my Threads as civilized Christians, and can only throw out smears as do the Liberals against the Conservatives in the political arena. - This is the Spiritual Arena, and the fight is on going with the brute beasts. – These are of the same spirit, calling themselves Christians also. – The fool / the lost have only one goal, and that is to discredit the TRUTH. - That’s why it’s so important to study to show yourself to Christ, that you cannot be fooled by these LYING FOOLS.

Why would anyone attempt to teach you, “Just pray the “SINNER’S PRAYER” and ask Jesus to come into your heart”? – Why would anyone try to teach you that when Christ said, --- John 9:31 KJV – “Now WE KNOW THAT GOD HEARETH NOT SINNERS: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth”. -- & -- Matthew 11:28 KJV – “COME UNTO ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”. ----- If Christ cannot hear the sinner, and you can hear Christ through the Scriptures, you must go to Christ; rather than Christ going to YOU. -- How can God hear the sinner before Christ even knows the fool? – Matthew 7:22-23 KJV – “I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity”. ----- Where did those blind fools get the foolish knowledge to think Christ was pleased with their “wonderful works”? – They got their damnation from some FALSE TEACHERS who called themselves their Leaders or Instructors or some other title that was not “GIVEN” or sent by Christ. -- Have you ever heard of WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING? – You surely have seen them, and with the proper study, you should have known them. --- Matthew 7:19-20 KJV – “Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them”. -----

If you can’t read it in the Scriptures, it cannot be of the Truth. It’s the Spirit of the Word that is Truth, and that makes the Word Truth. Jesus’ flesh was formed from the Word, but the Spirit of God / Word dwelt in Jesus’ flesh. - Jesus yielded up the Spirit the moment he died. That was the Spirit of the Word / of God / of Christ / the Holy Ghost.
Some of you may ask, “What about the things I teach, - they’re not in the Scriptures? – Sorry! But yes they are. They are the Spirit of the Word, and don’t contradict with the Letter of the Word. That’s the reason no one can find any errors in the things I write. They can say I’m in error, but they can’t show where, because it all agrees with the Word.
I don’t write most of my things to the somewhat unlearned. - I always hope that there may be one or two who will actually hear the Truth, because of their INTENSE READING of the Word. – It’s those so called “Christian” KNOW-IT-ALLS that teach things that do nothing but CONTRADICT the Scriptures. – Everything they teach ( almost ), can be shown to contradict with CHRIST, and there can be no disagreement with Christ. There can’t even be ANY disagreement between Christians. --- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV – “By the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye ALL SPEAK THE SAME THING, AND THAT THERE BE NO DIVISIONS AMONG YOU; but that ye be PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER IN THE SAME MIND AND IN THE SAME JUDGMENT”. ----- ( Why is that not true )? -- The ONLY WAY that can be accomplished is that everyone speaks the written Word of God ONLY. - Then there can be no errors of doctrine. You can’t change what Christ said, or add to it, or deliberately leave something out to prove a point. How dishonest is that? --- 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV – “PREACH THE WORD; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine”. ----- That doesn’t allow any room for guessing, or just pure lying by false teachers. --- John 8:44-45 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. When he speaketh a lie, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT. 45- And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not”. ----- So, he speaks the Truth? – Why then are today’s churches so divided on virtually every doctrine? - Where do the Catholics get their doctrines, and the Baptists, the Mormons, the churches of Christ, and the JWs. - Christ / God doesn’t say what they all teach. – Someone or many are WRONG, and that doesn’t represent approved study of the Scriptures.

Paul – 111010

Status
Not open for further replies.